YOUR ONE OF THEM QUEERS (smut)

Soda- 16
Steve- 17
Soda's POV:
I was at Steve's house and it was just us since his parents weren't home. I'm happy because we could be close with out worrying about people finding out.

We had just finished a conversation, when's suddenly he picks me up and carries ms around his house.

"Steve. What are you doing?" I laugh.

"Having a walk with a friend." He decided.

I just wrapped myself around him and let him carry me, before he put me down, pinning me to his door.

He traced his finger along my lips, "you're so pretty Soda. I wish I could love you how other boys love girls and everyone would be okay with it."

He pulled my bottom lip down, and pressing his lips against mine. They moved smoothly. I never want it to stop but then it did. He slipped down and kissed my neck. He left marks on me, and it felt good. It felt so so good.

Our bodies were close and he was leaving bites everywhere. He went on a spot on the top of my jawline that felt really nice, especially because he could whisper bad things into my ear too...

He would bite and then tell me something dirty, "I bet you're even hotter with your clothes off."

He rubs my back in a way that makes it want to arch, boys aren't supposed to do these things with other boys, but Steve makes me feel so free.

He sends kisses back down my chin, before going back up to my lips and coming in my mouth, I feel his body grind against mine and a huge tingle goes through out me as I moan.

"Steve that's sensitive~" I was talking about the rock in my pants.

"Oh I know." He whispers grinding on me more and more. I'm holding onto his shoulders for dear life, as I make all sorts of disgusting noises I can't help.

"Is it okay if I touch you?" Steve's panting and I know he feels the same as me.

"Sure."

He pulls my pants and boxers out letting my penis spring up before he turns me around and wraps his hands around my shaft. I've never had a hand job before and this is about to make me bust quick.

"Hold on." He suggest and I do. I place my hands on his thighs, so that it pushes me back into him.

His hands squeeze and release, squeeze and release.

My hips are rocking in unnatural ways.

"Is this pleasurable to you Soda?~"

"Y-yeah~" I could barely breathe because it was so strong.

He's now tapping around my tip and leaving the rest alone. Then he takes his hand, licks it, and completely jerks my cock off.

"Uhn~ I have to c-cum~"

"Go ahead."

My head goes back onto his shoulder and my back arches, shooting my hips back into his.

I feel his cum explode in his pants and mien goes on the wall. We clean everything up before I ask what time it is.

"Five-thirty."

"Shit. I was supposed to be home right now. I gotta go." I give him a kiss and run out his door, into my car.

Thank goodness he doesn't live too far.

I park and run into the house.

My parents were talking when I came in so I waited to say hello.

"You're late." Mom was smiling which probably means they're gonna take away my car, or I can't go to the movies with Steve how I usually do.

"I know I'm sorry." I apologize.

"It's fine Angie he was with a lady, right Soda?" Dad nods.

I'm twiddling with my fingers as I blush. I should've been with a lady when that went down but instead I was with a fellow queer.

"Yes sir."

"Ooo what's her name?" Mom rested her head on her hand.

I went silent as I looked at the ground.

"What darling?" She shrugged.

"It wasn't a girl mom." I'm looking everywhere but at her.

"You're a queer?" My dad looked up at me in a way that made me think I was gonna get kicked out so I cried.

I know, I know. It's another thing boys aren't supposed to do, but I cried.

"Yes dad. I'm not happy either." I wiped my face as they both stood up and wrapped around me.

"We know son it was joke." Mom laughed.

"Pardon?" I sniffed.

"We know you fancy Randle? It was for a laugh." He smiled.

I smiled too because it wasn't funny. But hey at least they weren't mad.