Socials Car (smut)

Steve- 19
Soda- 19
Steve's POV:
Me and Soda had gotten the night shift and at ten o'clock we were finally done working on a socs car.

We went in the back seat. I mean we're not supposed to, but we're not supposed to do a lot of shit. And fuck socs.

"Today was tiring." He yawned.

"Yeah." I agree.

"But at least it's just us now." I can tell he's meaning more than that.

"What do you want from me?" I want him to ask me. I'm waiting... it's wrong and gross, but it's okay with him.

"I want to do what we do. I want to take your clothes off and make you scream." I love when he whispers, it's so sexy.

"Mh yes~" we don't waist our time.

I allow him to kiss on my neck, and run his hands all over me. I pull at the bottom of his shirt taking it off of him.

"Soda?"

"Yes?" His blue eyes look up at me, he already looks horny. It's beautiful on him.

I kiss him hard and moan in his mouth, making him do the same.

He pulls my thigh in between his legs and rubs himself against it. He latches onto my back, letting out his whimpers into my ear. His hips harshly thrust against my thigh and I pull away so he can't finish yet. That's too fast.

He's still air humping until he can get himself under control.

"Steve, my cock~" he's sweating. But I'm gonna keep edging him. Hell, this is edging myself too.

I spread his legs and make him wait on his pleasure.
He takes my shirt off and I take his pants off leaving him in his underwear.

I kiss on his thighs, leaving small bites. He's still visibly turned on, as he runs his hands down my bulge. Even his light touches are driving me crazy.

I flick up and down on him dick, it's rock hard and he starts moaning again.

"Fuck~" he flinch's and I stop. He can't cum yet.

He catches his breath again before he drops my pants and my boxers letting my dick spring out.

I have to try not to thrust as he brings him lips to my tip.

he sucks and his tongue swirls as his head goes up and down across my member.

Right before I cum, he pulls away.

I grunt in frustration, "I was right there~" I whine.

"Yeah I know, but I have to cum so bad and you're not letting me either." He frowns squirming.

This is when I take his boxers off, and I give him what he's been needing.

I get the condom that was in my pocket and I slide it on before I slide myself into him.

He's so tight I can feel my warmth coming back to me.

He lets out a moan as I thrust, "faster~" he begs.

And I go faster, faster, and faster until he cries.

Tears streaming as I go in and out, his tip rubbing against my stomach, my throb stretching his ass, "uhnn~ I'm cumming~" a thick white stream pours from his cock, and I relieve myself inside of him before pulling out.

"Thank you so much." He huffs.

"Thank you." I return.

Now we need to clean the fuck up because this was all in a socs car.