Happily accidental

Steve- 15
Soda- 15
Steve's POV:
I woke up to a series of laughs the most vivid being PonyBoy, and Two-bit. They sounded like if they laughed any harder they would fall over. What the hell was so funny, I kept my eyes closed not wanting to wake up yet. I turned around hugging and putting my face into the shoulder of who ever this was. I don't really remember. But our legs were intertwined, and they were warm and soft, so I don't care who they are.

Two-Bits POV:
It was around 8am, and everyone was awake except for Steve and Soda, and we all heard them sleep talking. It was hilarious.

(Flashback to what they said)
I came in at around 6:45 nothing to do, and to my surprise PonyBoy was up too. I don't know why, but he was wrapped in a blanket standing and Staring at the couch.

"Hey Pone."

"Shhh, they're sleep." He pointed at Steve and Soda.

I stood beside them hearing murmurs.

"Your so warm Steve." Soda's raspy voice stated.

"So you think I'm hot." Soda's arms were wrapped around his waist, and they were sleep spooned on the couch.

Me and Pony laughed, how were they having a conversation asleep.

Darry came out of his room, "what could be this funny at seven in the morning?" He folded his arms, with a yawn.

"Listen Dar." I pointed.

"You know something Steve?" He slurred.

"What Soda?"

"Most days I really wanna be more than just your best friend." He kissed Steve's neck, Steve's face going red.

"Stop Soda." He squirmed smiling, he took Soda's left hand in his intertwining their fingers.

"I'll be your boyfriend jeez." He giggled.

Dallas and Johnny came in tiredly.

"Guys look." Pony gathered them behind us.

"Going back your question from earlier, I do think your hot Steve. I do. You are." Soda giggled.

"Yeah I know." Steve's voice is a smirk. "Your so cute when you do that." He smiled.

Soda turned him around, and they gave each other happy kisses. "I love you Steven Randle."

Steve turned back around, "I love you too Sodapop Randle."

By now me and Pony were on the floor laughing.

(End of flashback)

Soda's POV:
I sat up, Steve sitting up with me, he was in my lap his head curled into my chest. I loved it, it was comfortable.

The gang was laughing.

"What's so funny?" I croaked.

"The things you said to your boyfriend in your sleep." Dallas smiled.

"Whose my boyfriend?" I questioned.

"Steve." Two-bit answered.

I felt my face go red, as I kissed the top of his head.

"That's sounds like a good boyfriend to me." I smirked. it was.