FIRST TIME?!?? (smutish)

THEY DONT HAVE SEX IN THIS ONE GUYS😭
Soda- 13
Steve- 13
Soda's POV:
I think I hit puberty recently, but now was different. I was talking to my best friend Steve, when I felt something.

Here's when it happened, "Soda, your really pretty." His shiny blue eyes looked into mine, and he ran his hand through my hair.

"You are too Steve." I feel my face heat up.

"How come you don't have a girlfriend, Mr. Hottie?" Was he flirting with me? He was my best friend why would like me? He could easily get a girlfriend himself.

My face went redder, "I've haven't wanted one yet." I look down.

The butterflies in my stomach, fluttered like crazy. What was this feeling? Why did it make me want to kiss Steve? He was a boy. He was my best friend.

"Steve?" I asked.

"Yeah?" Goodness I love him.

"Is it normal to want to kiss boys, or touch them, and stuff...?" I felt bad about asking, but that's when I felt something happen in my pants. What. Just. Happened.

His face goes dark red, and he looks down at the bulge in my pants. I do to.

"What just happened?" I question.

"You've never gotten hard before?" He tilts his head.

"What's that?"

"When your penis sticks out, because you get horny." His face is crazily red.

"Oh, what do I do?" It kind of hurts and my cock feel's sensitive.

"Go to the bathroom and touch yourself." He shrugs.

"Ok." I get up and do as I'm told.

I pull off my clothes unleashing my cock.

It's red, and I feel my heart beat pulse on it.

I stroke myself, moaning. It feels so good, and I want to go harder, fastfer.

I go until this stuff leaks out of me, but I don't think it's cum yet.

I go even harder struggling with controlling my moans.

I finally shoot out a huge load, it's goes all over the floor.

I pant trying to catch my breath.

I will definitely do this again.