Unsecretered

Steve-13
Soda- 13
Soda's POV:
Me and Steve are secretly dating, but right now we are playing truth or dare with the gang. And truth or dare with them never ends well.

"I dare you to... go outside and shout. My dad left for the milk again!" Steve tells Two-Bit to do.

Two-bits sighs, "to be fair, he did leave for milk."

He went outside and shouted that so loudly we heard from inside and we all burst out in laughter.

"PonyBoy truth or dare?" Dallas asks.

Pony plays it safe, "truth." Well... that was supposed to be safe...

"Is it true that you have a crush on Johnny?" Dallas smirks like he already knows Pony's response.

He's face and ears all go red, "n-no." He shakes his head, but looks down fiddling with his fingers.

"Liar." Dallas points.

Johnny looks away too, like there is more to the lie.

"I ain't lying." Pony looks up his face still red.

"Whatever Pone." Dallas rolls his eyes.

"Truth or Dare then Dallas?" Pony asks.

"Dare," he grins answering fast.

"Kiss Two-bit." PonyBoy folds his arms and I gasp in shock. No way he just told him to do that.

"I-I can't do that, I'm not g-gay." Dallas Winston is stuttering and his face is red. What the hell is happening right now.?

"Dare is a dare." Pony cocks his eyebrow.

Dallas turns to the side giving Two-bit a shy kiss on the cheek, and Two-bits face goes as red as Dallas's.

Didn't know they liked each other too.

"Y'all are sitting awfully quiet over there. Truth or Dare Sodapop?" Johnny asks me.

"Dare." Fuck this, whatever.

"Act like you and Steve are dating for the rest of the game." As soon as he says it, I let out a sigh of relief, giving Steve a small kiss, and scooting to sit in his lap. I cuddle into his chest happily, and his arms are wrapped around me.

"I love you Stevie." I sigh happily.

"I love you too, Pepsi-Pop." My face heats up the name.

Stevepop Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें