Clarity (smut)

Soda- 19
Steve- 20
Soda's POV:
We were cuddling up and watching a movie, nothing special. Your average romance, the sex scene of a man getting cheated on by his wife with some other guy in a hotel bed. I start blushing in embarrassment, one, because of the movie, and two, because Steve's touching all up on my stomach.

I feel his hand go under my hoodie and I pull it out in discomfort. I'm not in all shape to be touched on right now. Look at me...

"Sorry." He apologizes.

"No it's just-" I stop. I don't wanna tell him about how insecure I've been lately. But who can't be when there's big guys with big muscles and little stomachs walking about?
And your older brother is one of them!

"What?" He looks down at me with care. He wouldn't judge right?

"I guess I'm just not super confident in my body right now." I feel sick just by admitting that.

"You?" He sounds stunned to say the least. "You're beautiful."

I slide my hoodie off of myself and show him what I really look like. "Me?" I don't have anymore time before the tears come pouring.

I feel his hand running up and down my body, "yes, you. Look at all of this. It's perfect. Your body keeps you running and it's perfect."

I allow him to take off my sweats, but I almost instantly hide my thighs, "I'm sorry." I fill with embarrassment at how big I've gotten.

He unpeeled my hands and opens my legs so he can kiss on what I was trying to hide.

His body crawled up and engulfed me as his voice whispered into my ear, "I love all of you. And I think you're so hot. All of you."

He starts kissing and licking up my body, until I build up the courage to asks him to take my boxers off, and he does.

I feel his warm hands to my cock. While he whispers to me, "You're so sweet when you blush and get all hot." That made me hotter.

I hold onto his back, moaning softly into his ear.

"You make such pretty noises when you're about to cum." He tells me.

My eyes squeeze shut and the noise I make when I do cum is nasty.

He licks it off his hands and asks if I need anything.

"A cuddle." I catch my breath, while we wraps up in my arms.

I love him so much.