Blame it on the alcohol (smut)

Soda- 17
Steve- 17
PonyBoy's POV:
Me and Johnny where having a sleep over in my room. It was around 12am, and Darry was sleep. Soda had went out with Steve. We weren't allowed to drink, but I'm pretty sure that's what Soda had went to do. He shouldn't get in any trouble though because he doesn't even smoke, and drinking wasn't too common for him either.

Me and Johnny laugh, as we talked, and played.

"You cheated." He grinned.

"Oh really?" I questioned.

"Yeah you did." I laughed playfully, I gave him a sloppy kiss on his lips, to shut him up.

It did, but that's when we heard the door open and Soda and Steve stumble in.

Soda was laughing.

"What is happening?" Johnny peaks out the door.

"I don't know, let's see." I take Johnny's hand, and I open the door enough for both of us to peer out.

They fall onto the couch, Soda giggling, and Steve grinning like a fool.

Then Soda does something that makes my eyes go wide. He pulls Steve on top of him, his fingers going through his belt holes, and pulling his body onto of his own.

Steve's face goes red, and they kiss. Hard.

"Uh-oh" I paused pulling myself back into my room, "This isn't gonna end well Johnny."

He comes back in beside me, "hell no it isn't." He raises his eyebrows.

"I didn't even know Soda was gay." I whisper yell.

"Or Steve." Johnny answers right back.

"Maybe this is just what alcohol does." I shrug.

"Make out with your best friend?" He questions sarcastically.

"We're dating and don't even do that much." He points at both of us.

"Maybe they were just hiding it." I state, looking back out.

Their shirts are off, hands running all over each other.

"Soda?" Steve questions.

"Yeah?"

"I really like you like a lot, I have since 8th grade. I just didn't tell you, but your hot as fuck." His hands rested at my brother's waist.

"8th grade? That's a long ass time Steve." Be sounds surprised yet happy.

"So we were both just bumming around pretending to be straight?" Soda questions.

Steve nods.

"Then I guess tonight's gay night, because I want to do some gay shit to you." He smirks, his knee going straight in between Steve's legs.

Steve crumbles a loud moan escaping from him. His arms wrap around Soda's neck, grinding on him.

"Johnny. What the fuck?" I look at him wildly.

"This shit is crazy." I exclaim.

"We have to tell them this happened tomorrow, they won't remember." He smirks.

"Your so right." I smile.

We stick our heads back out.

Steve's hand is massaging Soda's crotch through his pants, and Soda has his knee bent, forcing Steve to thigh ride him.

Their moans and pants are uncontrollable.

"This feels like a crime." Johnny looks at me and gulps.

I frown in disgust, "it really does."

Soda's pants speed up, and he hiccups.

"Ahh~ uhn~ Steve~ I'm gonna cum~ uhn~ I'm cumming~" he throws his head back with a loud moan.

And I look away for a second to process the fact u just watched my big brother cum his pants.

I here Steve cum, still not looking. He moans Soda's name loudly. Johnny comes back in my room, a traumatized look on his face.

"We just watched live sex PonyBoy."

"Don't remind me." I look back out at whatever the fuck is happening afterwards.

They are both catching there breaths.

"Will you be my-" Steve starts, but Soda finishes.

"Boyfriend? Hell yeah, I've got to do this again.." he giggles again lightly, and Steve smiles at him, before they snuggle up and begin to snore.

"Well at least we know I guess?" Johnny like at me with a awkward smile.

"I guess?" I give him that same smile back, tonight was crazy.