I really wanna

Steve-13
Soda-13
Steve's POV:
This is crazy. Crazy to want someone so bad, at this age. Crazy to want another boy this bad. Me and Soda are sitting on his bed talking about nothings. And as he talks all I can seem to focus on is his lips, and his eyes, his nose, the way he moves, the way his huge hoodie looks like it could just eat me up and I'd be okay with it.

I feel myself drifting off in his arms wishing the feeling was real. I'm pretty tired now anyways. My thoughts are interrupted by his voice.

"Steve. Steve!"

"Yeah?" I look up at him, my face red and my voice squeaky. This cannot be happening. I can't do this right now.

"What wrong?" The two words that can take someone from fine to tears in a second.

"Nothing." The tears fall and I don't think I've ever felt stupider in my entire life.

He wipes my face, and I wish I could hold his warm hands there forever as I sniff.

"Tell me." He pouts.

"It's really dumb." I look down.

"I don't care." He shrugs.

"Can I get a hug?" I ask.

"Sure." He opens his arms and I tackle him down. 

My head on his chest, I can breathe again.

"Steve if you wanted to cuddle you could've said that." He smiles.

"Then next time I will." But for now I'm just gonna soak up this moment.