Baby, Daddy (smut)

Soda- 18
Steve- 18
Steve's POV:
I felt like messing with my boyfriend, after all my parents weren't home... and he's too cute.

He had walked back into my room after going to the bathroom and we he sat on my bed, I pinned him down.

He was immediately flustered like the sweet little baby he is, "mhmm~ Steve w-what are doing?" He whispered, his cheeks going red.

"I'm not gonna hurt you baby relax." I give his neck small soft kisses feeling him whimpering under me.

I soon find a sensitive spot on his neck that's making his back arch.

I pull away to take in his beauty, as he squirms and whimpers softly. I can see his horniess filling him.

"Such a sweet boy Soda... tell Daddy how you feel." I coo.

"I-I want my clothes o-off." I gasp out, his hips swirling under me.

"That's so naughty and unexpected from you, baby." I kiss his soft lips over and over again, running my tough across the roof of his mouth until, he can't stop moaning, bright red, and slightly sweaty.

"Daddy please I'm horny~ please touch on me Daddy~" he begs.

"Of course baby." I give him one last kiss before I strip both of us.

"Are you ready baby?" I ask him.

"Yes, Daddy." He nods.

I slide my member into him and wait a second, before I thrust.

He's moaning straight into my ear, lighting clawing my back. It feels good to know I'm pleasuring him.

After a few minutes I feel both our bodies shaking as I moan, "I'm gonna cum~" I give him two more go thrust before shooting my seed inside of him.

He moans doing the same, and I fall beside him, ready for a nap.

"Thank you Daddy, I love you." He kisses my chest.

"Anything for you baby. I love you too."