Missing you

Soda- 14
Steve- 14
Soda's POV:
It was around 9, and I was already in bed. I had on one of Steve's sweatshirts, because it smelt like him. Oh how I missed him. He didn't come to school today, because he had a doctors appointment

I got out my phone texting him, "I miss you :( I'm gonna ask my mom if you can come over" I felt myself begin to cry, I know it's dumb, but I've know Steve as long as I've been in school. After all he is my boyfriend, but I'm closeted so no one knows that but him.

I walked out of my room into the living my mom was still up watching her favorite show.

"What's wrong my Spritey-pop?" She frowned patting the seat next to her.

I sat next to her, putting my head on her shoulder.

"Can I invite Steve to sleep over?" I cry.

"Sure, but why do you want him here so bad? That's not like you." He runs her hand through my hair kissing my head.

"He wasn't at school today, and I really miss him." I frown, more tears falling down my face.

I balled my legs into my chest, "Why do you miss him so bad so suddenly?" She asked wiping my tears off my face.

"Cause he's my boyfriend..." I whispered the last part, feeling myself blush at the thought him.

My mom looked at me, a slight smile on her lips.

"You fancy Steve Randle?" She said it almost with a laugh.

"Y-yeah mom he's my boyfriend." My voice was quiet and scared.

"I knew, I can't wait to tell your father tomorrow. I always knew you liked Steve, whenever he was around you always did these little things..." she shook her head grinning.

"Like what?" I asked.

"One time, I think it was last year, we all went to the pool. Like our whole family and all of the boys. And I won't ever forget your face the first time you saw Steve in a swimsuit. He walked right past you, and you stared at him like he was the president. It was too funny." She giggled.

The front door swung up, revealing my favorite person ever.

"Hi Mrs. Curtis." He waved.

As soon as she said 'hi' back, I jumped up giving him the biggest hug of his life. I showered his face in kisses, giving him another hug, burring my face in his neck.

I took his hand leading him to my room, "oh how I missed you Steve. I missed you." I turned around, "thanks mom." I smiled, continuing in to my room.