Naughty after football (smut)

Soda- 19
Steve- 19
Soda's POV:
Me and Steve lived together since we went to the same college. And tonight he had, had a football game. I know I'm not normally like this but I've been feeling very naughty all night, and he'll be coming out the shower any second now.

Great, he just came out, and I'm sitting on my bed. I feel myself getting hot, and something happening in my pants at his sight.

His hair his wet and the rest of his body is kinda damp. I bite my lip to suppress any noises I dare try to make.

I want my clothes off, and him on me. I want him to kiss me, squeeze on me, press me, rub me, lick me, spank me, grab me, pound me. I feel my hips swirling in pleasure. I'm so horny.

"Aw are you horny my prince?" He gets down to my level, his green eyes questioning.

"Yes, I am." I smile, feeling myself blush harder.

This is when he kisses me softly and continually, removing my clothes and his own until we are both hard and horny.

He lays me back and gives me another kiss because asking to enter me.

I give him the go ahead, before feeling my body fill with his warm throb. His thrust begin slow but quickly speed up to the pounds I've been aching for.

I'm moaning his name, before I finally cum, and feel his seep inside of me.

He falls next to me, and I curl into his chest.

"Thank you Steve. I love you." I kiss his chest.

"I love you too baby." He kisses the top of my head and I fill with his warmth.