Caroline's New Boyfriend

Mira's POV

It's Thursday and in two days Matt & I will find out the gender of our baby. Then I will be telling Elena and Jeremy about the baby. I am so nervous and really want to talk to Bonnie. Except, right we're at school with Elena. "I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow" Bonnie tells Elena.

"You were the one who said to go for it" Elena reminds her.

"She's right" I agree.

"Now I'm saying take it slow" she tells us.

"Why the about face?" we ask her.

"It's not an about-face" she tells us. "You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field" Bonnie tells Elena.

"Oh, because I'm so that girl. Seriously, what are you not saying?" Elena asks her.

"It's stupid" Bonnie tells her.

"Bonnie" Elena says.

"What?" she asks.

"Spit it out" Elena tells her.

"I accidentally touched Stefan. And I got a really bad feeling" Bonnie states. I frown.

"Is that it? Bonnie?" she asks.

"It was bad bad" Bonnie tells her.

"Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?" Elena asks.

"You know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend" Bonnie tells her.

"And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good. It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that" Elena tells her.

"I'm glad you're starting to feel like the old you" I tell her with a smile.

"Maybe we should set you up with someone" she states.

"Yeah, I am not interested in any of the guys here" I tell her. Just then Stefan joins us. Wishing us all a good morning.

"Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So I'll see you guys later" Bonnie states.

"I'll help you" I state and leave with her. "So you really something is wrong with Stefan?" I ask him.

"I don't know, I just got a bad feeling" she tells me.

"Did you have a vision, like you did about my baby?" I ask in a whisper.

"No vision, just a bad feeling" she states. She takes out her phone and tries to call Caroline. But no answer. I try to call her and the same thing.

"If she doesn't show at practice, we'll go by her house" I tell her. She nods her head in agreement. We head o our first class.

(Time skip)

I'm no the bleachers watching the cheerleaders stretch and the football time is practicing also. I'm not a cheerleader, it never interested me. Elena only did it to make mum happy and to spend more time with Caroline & Bonnie. Speaking of Caroline, she hasn't shown up yet and I am starting to worry.

Just then a blue Chevy Camaro Convertible with it's roof down arrives. I notice Caroline inside with a dark hair man. He looked to be in his twenty's and he is hot. I get up and head over as Care kissed him. Before getting out. "Hi Mira" she says with a smile.

"Who's he?" I ask her.

"My new boyfriend, Damon Salvatore" she says with a smug smile. "Thanks for the ride" she tells him before heading to the other cheerleaders.