Caroline Reunites with Matt

Mira's POV

It's been five days since Elijah was daggered and things have been peaceful. Everything has pretty much returned to normal. Elena is no longer trying to get herself killed. No more lies. The only thing that hasn't happened yet. Is Matt and Caroline getting back together. I'm still rooting for them.

Elena has been staying at the Salvatores to avoid John. And I still spend most nights at Matt's or Bonnie's to avoid John also. I am at school today with Matt for the morning. While Jenna minds Grayson for me. Who has a nickname, Gray.

Anyway I am helping Matt hang up posters for the Grill. When Care appears. We all exchange hellos. "Live band?" Care asks noticing the poster we had just put up.

"Yeah, business has been a little slow. The Grill's trying to stay afloat" Matt explains.

"Aren't we all?" she asks him.

"Have you heard from Tyler?" Matt asks her.

"We haven't" I add. I'm worried about Tyler. Yes, we're never gonna date again. But he is and always will be my friend.

"Not a peep" Care tells us.

"Before he left, he stopped by the Grill to talk, and I've left messages on his cell phone" Matt tells her.

"Same" I add.

"He stopped by to see you? What did he say?" Care asks Matt curious.

"Not much, really. I mean...I think to say good-bye without really saying good-bye. I just didn't know it" Matt explains.

"And that's all he said?" Care asks him.

"Yeah, that's all he said, Caroline. Why? I mean, is there something you want to tell me?" he asks her.

"Yeah! I...I mean, no, I...it's just not that easy" Care stammers.

"I don't get it! Since when have am I the one that can express himself and you're the one at a loss for words?" Matt asks her confused.

"No, you're right, and I'm sorry" she says sheepishly.

"You know how I feel. So it's your move. Just make a decision or leave me alone" he tells her before leaving.

"You can't keep stringing him along Care, you have to make a decision" I tell her.

"I have, I just don't know how to show Matt I've chosen him" she states. "I'm sorry about Tyler" she says.

"He kissed you, not the other way around" I state. "I was just being stupid thinking he had changed" I add. "It just proves I should focus on little Gray and no other guy" I tell her.

"You know what we need, a girls night" she states.

"I'll call Elena" I tell her.

"I'll call Bonnie" she adds.

"Meet at our house?" I ask and she nods her head. I hug her and run off to look for Elena. I find her with Stefan in the parking lot. "Elena girls night tonight our house, you in?" I ask.

"Sure sounds fun Mira" she says with a smile. "What about Gray?" she asks.

"He'll be there too. Matt has work and I don't trust John with him. Jeremy has homework and I think we should invited Jenna to join us" I tell her.

"Sounds good" she says with a smile. I hug her and go to class. School was boring. Afterwards I go home and releave Jenna of babysitting duty. I bring Gray downstairs and rock him gently as he naps. He'd wake soon.

(Time skip)

Gray is now awake and in Bonnie's arms. She and the other girls had arrived five minutes ago. We are trying to decide what to have for dinner. "Chinese food or pizza?" Care asks.