Meeting Elijah

Mira's POV

I left the house early with Grayson. Jenna had already left to meet the historian she had meet the other day. I passed Bonnie on the way out. She had come over to hang out with Jeremy and Elena. I meet Matt at the hiking trail. That would lead us to the falls of Steven's Quarry. He took my bag. While I carry Grayson and the nappy bag. "Ready?" he asks me.

"Ready" I say with a smile. We set off down the trial. It'd take a few hours to reach our destination. Grayson is so lucky he doesn't have to work.

(Gilbert house) Third Persons POV

"Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out" Elena states. Bonnie had just shown her the moonstone and how she can remove the spell from it. They are in Elena's room on her bed.

"Stefan wants me to focus on this" Bonnie states.

"Don't listen to him. He thinks that he's protecting me and Mira, but he's wrong" Elena tells her.

"I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you or Mira get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual" Bonnie tells her. "Besides you're the one who hasn't told Mira anything about it" she adds as Jeremy appears.

"What are you guys arguing about?" he asks the pair.

"We're not arguing about anything" Bonnie assures him. She puts the stone in her bag and exchanges a glance with Jeremy. "I need coffee" she states and leaves the room.

"Why are you on some suicide mission?" Jeremy asks Elena.

"I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt, especially Mira" Elena states.

"Oh so, bringing Klaus the moonstone so you can get yourself killed is okay?" Jeremy demands. He shakes his head as he leaves. Elena waits a beat and takes the moonstone from Bonnie's bag. She quietly hurries down the stairs. She has her car keys in her hands. Bonnie is about to head up the stairs and sees her.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie asks her.

"Um, to see Stefan" Elena lies.

"You're lying" Bonnie states.

"No, I'm not" Elena denies.

"Really? Tell your face" Bonnie tells her.

"Are you serious?" Elena asks as Jeremy appears behind her.

"She took the moonstone" he states.

"How did you?" Elena asks confused.

"We tested you, and you failed" Bonnie tells her.

"Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him. I can't let that happen" Elena tells them. Bonnie steps aside to let her leave. Elena looks mildy confused as she walks down the stairs and opens the door to leave, but an invisible barrier prevents her. She's trapped. She turns around and looks at them. "What did you do?" she demands.

"It's for the best, Elena" Bonnie tells her. Bonnie looks at Jeremy. He's smiling. Elena continues to try to break the barrier, to no avail.

"What about Mira?" Elena asks.

"She's not on a suicide mission and she is with Matt. I did a spell so that I can sense if she is in any danger" Bonnie states. She takes the moonstone back and leaves.

(Steven's Quarry) Mira's POV

I sigh in relief when we finally make. "I'm out of shape" I state as I sit down.

"You had a baby two months ago, it's understandable" Matt states. As he puts the bags down.

"Grayson is lucky, he got to be carried the whole way" I mutter. Matt chuckles ruffling our son's hair gently. Matt starts to set up the picnic as I wake Grayson. I cover myself and feed him.