Mikaelson Ball

Mira's POV

After I made Caroline and her mother breakfast. I go back to Klaus' mansion with Grayson. Needless to say I was surprised to see Rebekah and two other men I do not know. "Mira!" Rebekah says and flashes over to me. I hold Grayson close. "My he has gotten bigger" she states.

"Klaus" I say and he appears.

"Mira, love good your home" he says. "How was your sleep over at Caroline's?" he asks me.

"Can we talk?" I ask and he nods his head.

"Well I have a few errands to run before the ball" Rebekah states and leaves. Klaus goes to lead me upstairs when one of the strangers flash in front f us.

"Aren't you going to introduce us Nik?" he asks.

"Kol this is Mira and her son Grayson. Mira my brothers Kol and Finn. There you've meet" Klaus says and leads me away. We go to his art room. "So how was your night at Caroline's?" he asks.

"Sad, her dad died Klaus. I've never seen her mum cry before" I tell him. "I see you had an eventful evening" I add.

"I did, my siblings are all awake. As is my mother" he states.

"Wait, I thought she died a thousand years ago" I say confused.

"A witch friend of her's preserved her and Bonnie awaken her with her mother. My mother is now throwing a ball tonight" he states. "Be my date?" he asks me.

"But I have nothing to wear" I tell him.

"I can handle that" he assures me.

"On one condition" I tell him. "Caroline comes to, she needs a distraction after what happened last night" I state.

"Very well love, I'll send her an invite and dress" he tells me.

"Can Kimberly look after Grayson?" I ask him. He nods his head.

"Now there are a tone of dresses downstairs, go pick two. I'll go get an invite for Caroline" he tells me. I nod and head downstairs. I find the dresses and start to go through them. I settle on a blue one for Caroline and pink for me.

"I'd go the pink" Elijah states.

"I am going to pink, the blue is for Caroline. Klaus is inviting her for me" I tell him.

"If I may ask, how did you turn?" he asks me.

"Well I didn't know it. But Klaus as been having me drink his blood for weeks in my morning coffee. That Tyler would make me. Then the night of Caroline's birthday, I went home and went to sleep early. Only to wake to a dagger in my heart and Stefan standing over me. I am only grateful he left my son alone" I state. "If not for Klaus' blood, I would be dead" I add. "Stefan even tried to kill Elena, but didn't. Guess he still loves her even when he is an emotionless jerk" I state.

"I take you are grateful to my brother for feeding you his blood in secret?" he asks.

"Very grateful, if not for him. Grayson would have lost me forever" I state. "I don't know how I'll ever be able to repay Klaus for his kindness" I tell him. Just then Klaus appears. "I picked a dress for Caroline" I tell him gesturing to the blue dress.

"Stunning, it will sort her" he states. "And for yourself?" he asks.

"It's a surprise" I tell him.

"Come on love, tell me" he says. "I promise to still acted surprised" he assures me.

"Ok, the pink one" I tell him and he smiles.

"You'll be very beautiful" he tells me and I blush. "Kimberly is ready to take Grayson whenever" he tells me as he boxes the blue dress. "I'll go drop this off, you should start getting ready" he tells me. Then leaves.