Klaus' Return

So I've skipped the last three episodes; End of the Affair, Disturbing Behaviour, and The Hybrid. As Mira and Grayson weren't really involved. So it's been ten weeks since Mira and Elena's birthday. Mira is still dating Matt, though things haven't really progressed in their relationship. Unlike Tyler and Caroline, who are officially dating now and make out whenever possible. They go at it like rabbits. If Caroline wasn't a vampire, Mira teased her that she'd be pregnant by now.

Anyway, it's Senior Prank night at Mystic Falls High School. Caroline convinced everyone to go. As no one could mind little Grayson, Mira took him along. He is now eight months old. It was supposed to be a fun night, with no drama. But then Stefan turned up with two originals and everything goes to hell. But lets start from the beginning of prank night.

Mira's POV

I had just managed to put Gray to sleep. It's about eight o'clock. We have just finished laying out the mouse traps in a classroom when someone walks in and sets them off. Waking Grayson, who whimpers as Matt turns on the lights. "Seriously Matt? I just got him to sleep" I grumble as I rock our son.

"Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" Care demands. I give her a look and she says "sorry" sheepishly.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asks him.

"Clearly" Matt says. "I'm sorry beautiful" he tells me. I wave him off and manage to rock Gray back to sleep. Hopefully nothing else wakes him, he needs between 11 -12 hours sleep each night. And I don't want him to sleep in late and ruin his sleeping schedule.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year" Care states.

"Yeah, Matt. If Mira and I are doing this, you're doing this" Elena tells him.

"Agreed" I say.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this" Matt tells us.

"Caroline's making us" Bonnie tells him.

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't..." Care starts to say.

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Elena and I finish for her.

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care" Caroline tells us.

"You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank" Tyler tells us. And leaves the room. Elena's about to leave too.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Bonnie asks her.

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories" Elena states. We all smile.

"I love you" Care tells her and Elena leaves the room.

"Ok Matt, since you set off the traps. You are going to help us reset them" I tell him. He nods his head. We start to reset them. Soon they are all reset and we leave the classroom.

"I'm gonna go check with Tyler, see what other classes need doing" Care tells us.

"You mean, you're going to make out with him" I tease.

"Go, we'll go tp the pool room" Bonnie tells her. Care gives her a thankful look and leaves. Bonnie grabs a pack of toilet paper. The three of us head to the pool room. Gray still sound asleep.

"Surprised you brought him" Matt states.

"No one available to baby sit" I say sheepishly. "I just pray nothing else wakes him, otherwise it'll throw his sleep schedule out of whack" I state.