Sexy Suds Car Wash

Mira's POV

I'm in the kitchen with Jenna, having breakfast. When Elena joins us. "Jenna! Are you aware of what's going on upstairs?" Elena asks. Jenna nods her head. "And you have no objection?" she asks.

"He could be craftier about it, at least make an effort to sneak her in and out" Jenna states.

"I think it's weird, I'm pregnant with her nephew and she's sleeping with our baby brother" I mutter.

"Oh, before I forget. Just so you both know, I won't be home for dinner" Jenna tells us.

"Oh, so you're actually going to do it. You're gonna go out with Logan" Elena teases.

"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes. And have you heard from Stefan?" Jenna asks her.

"Not since he left that very vague message three days ago. Hi, um, Elena, I, um, have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days" Elena mutters. I frown, wishing I could tell Elena the truth. But Stefan has kept his promise, there have been no more attacks. So I will keep my end and keep his secret.

"Haven't you called him?" Jenna asks her.

"Nope. Not going to either" Elena states.

"I think that's for the best, you don't want to appear clingy" I state.

"And you're ok with everything?" Jenna asks.

"No, I'm not ok with any of it. But I'm not gonna cry about it, either. You know, I was going to write in my diary this morning and then I thought, what am I going to write? Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy" Elena states. I hug her.

"I'm proud of you" I tell her. "Anyway, we should get to school" I state. She agrees and we head to school. We join Bonnie as Caroline starts to give her speech about the car wash tomorrow.

"The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow. The football team and the band have committed. Well, not all the band. Just the ones who could pull off the bikini. I want, in your face, sexy. I mean, it's a fund raiser, for god's sake" Care tells us all.

"Unbelievable. It's like nothing happened" Elena mutters.

"She's in denial" Bonnie tells us.

"She just doesn't want to think about him" I tell them. "Hello Stefan" I say as he joins is. Bonnie decided to leave and I follow her. Stefan won't hurt Elena in public. "You ok?" I ask Bonnie.

"Yeah, just worried about Caroline. How are you?" she asks me.

"I am good, though still have random spots of morning sickness. Which sucks" I tell her. "But on a happier note, you were right. It is a boy" I tell her giddily.

"I'm happy for you, I know you wanted a boy" she says with a smile. "You coming tomorrow?" she asks.

"Yes, Care is making me" I tell her.

"You can work with Matt and I" she tells me.

"Sounds good" I say with a smile.

(Time skip)

I'm hanging with Matt and Elena at the grill. Elena is supposed to be meeting Stefan, while Matt and I were going to go over nursery ideas. But Stefan is late, so Elena is telling Matt about Vicki being in our bathroom this morning. "And there's Vicki, all nonchalant in the bathroom like it's no big deal that they're hooking up" she finishes.

"Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. Your brother and my sister, that's weird" Matt states.

"Yeah" Elena and I agree.