Man in a Suit

(Night time - Gilbert house) Third Persons POV

Elena awakens from her slumber when she hears a noise coming from inside the house. Her bedroom door is slightly ajar. Mira had heard nothing from her room and continues to sleep soundly. Elena lays back down, turns over in her bed, and shuts her eyes.

 In the bathroom, a towel is rustled by movement. Jonas appears in the doorway, looking at Elena. Elena is jolted out of bed, once again, when she hears a door slamming loudly. She sits up in her bed. Jonas has disappeared from the bathroom. He enters Mira's room silently. He sees a picture of her and Elena on her dress and takes it. Along with some of her hair from her brush.

Meanwhile Elena gets out of bed and slowly walks across her room. She quietly opens her ajar door and walks out onto the landing. Elena looks around the landing for anything suspicious and quietly approaches Jeremy's room, looking in through his ajar door. Suddenly, Elena hears a noise from behind her. She gasps and spins around. Alaric, shirtless and in his boxers. Alaric lowers the ice cream bowl he's carrying towards his nether region.

"I heard something" Elena mutters. Alaric chuckles nervously. Elena avoids his gaze, embarrassed. Jenna walks up the stairs, wearing Alaric's shirt. She runs her hand through her hair, embarrassed as well.

"That was probably us, I'm sorry" Jenna says sheepishly. "Surprised it didn't wake your sister" she adds.

"Mira is exhausted, the only thing that will wake her up is Grayson or her alarm" Elena states. Jenna and Alaric try to explain the situation to Elena, but are failing in their attempt. Alaric sighs and holds out the ice cream bowl to Elena.

"Chunky Monkey?" he asks. Elena shakes her head. Alaric walks past Elena and into Jenna's bedroom, shutting the door behind him. Elena starts to walk back towards her room. Jenna, embarrassed, walks up the remainder of the stairs. Apologizing again.

"It's okay, Jenna, don't worry about it" Elena assures her.

"I know he's been staying over a lot. Are you --- are you sure it's okay?" Jenna asks. As Jonas sneaks into Elena's room and takes her cheerleader photo. And some of her jewelry.

"Seems like things are good" Elena states.

"They're extremely good" Jenna tells her.

"Then I'm extremely okay with it" Elena tells her. Jonas hides back in the bathroom. As Jenna and Elena returned to their respected rooms. Elena soon curls up in her blankets and drifts back off to sleep.

Jonas heads out of the bathroom, stopping to take a hand mirror, before he exits, placing the mirror in the waistband of his pants. He exits the bathroom, walks onto the landing, descends the stairs, and exits the house without a soul knowing he was there. Mira still sleeping soundly in her bed.

(Next day) Mira's POV

So the full moon is in two days from now. I know Tyler is freaking out. I'm with him and Caroline in the woods. Jenna is minding Grayson for me today, as Matt is at school. "Matt's bumming pretty hard" Tyler tells Caroline.

"You two still fighting?" I ask her surprised.

"It's better this way" she states.

"I get it" Tyler states.

"You do?" we ask him surprised.

"Yeah. You can't be honest with him" he tells Caroline.

"What is he talking about?" I ask Caroline confused.

"He knows, about me" she admits sheepishly.

"Wait, you know about Caroline?" Tyler asks him shocked.

"Who do you think helped her?" I ask him. "Though she didn't tell me straight away, which was a mistake" I state.