You're definitely mine

South Korea. Seoul. Saturday. Time 22:37

On the ground floor of a legal casino there is a hall in which an auction is held every weekend. Everyone participated in this auction - from objects to people, and every week they traded all sorts of different things and living beings. Whether it's a tiger, a snake, a baby or an adult. In this place, all the richest people of the city gathered to amuse their egos. Whoever they were... owners of large companies or even some illegal establishments, this hall hosted everyone who has money. And the girl with blonde, long hair was no exception.

Park Chaeyoung is the head of the local mafia. Naturally, she is not the only one at the head. Only her father is above her, who is now full of strength himself, but prefers Rose as the head, since his daughter copes with this role as well as she can. Although she is not the only daughter. There is also a second one, which for Rose is a stepsister - their mothers are different, but they live under the same roof and get along well. Both love their husband and children. Besides, not only their own, but also each other. Her sister's name is Kim Jisoo. A black-haired girl shorter than Rose herself. Both of them get along well with each other, plus to all this, Jisoo is Rose's right-hand man.

Even the guardians of the law are afraid of them. No, not like that. They are the law in this city, and they have very good connections with all civil servants. So no one goes against the will of the mafia. For everyone knows that the words "law" and "order" are associated only with them.

Only Roseanne was sitting at the auction, in the VIP area. She was wearing a black suit with an oversize jacket and flared trousers. The jacket was on top of the same black crop top, black high-heeled shoes on her feet. On the face is a black mask covering half of the face, leaving only brown, penetrating and eerily cold eyes and plump lips.

-Miss.- A guy in a black tuxedo and with a black mask on his face addressed her.

Park shifted her gaze to him without turning her head, since he was standing to the side within sight, and nodded, demanding to continue.

-There will be a very interesting lot soon, do you want information on it?

-Tell me briefly.- She said coldly and turned her gaze back to the stage lit by spotlights.

There were a lot of people downstairs. They all came here to get this or that thing.

-A girl, 20 years old. A brown-haired girl with a beautiful figure and a cute face. She was delivered from Busan.

-Hmm.- The blonde chuckled.- Busan girls are very hot. We'll see. If I like her, I'll let you know.

-Yes, miss.- Bowing slightly, the guy fell silent and also looked towards the stage.

The auction host, who has already earned a lot of money for today, came on stage and, pulling a wide smile, began his speech.

-Ladies and gentlemen! Now will be the last lot for today, please love and favor!

After his short speech, a girl in snow-white lace underwear, with long hair loose, came on stage. She was taller than a foot and a half, but this only emphasized her beautiful curves. The girl's head was lowered to the floor, she was afraid to look at those present. The presenter didn't seem to see it, so he continued his speech.

-The girl is a virgin. Originally from Busan. Just look at this figure.- The man approached the girl and lifted her head by the chin, allowing everyone to see her beautiful face.- And look at that pretty face! Detailed information will be found out only by the future owner of this young maiden. The initial bid is 1 billion won!