My blessing is in your hands

Having cleaned herself up, Jennie left the house, before having some snacks on the table. Rose said that Kim would start training today, but she didn't say exactly where to go. Sighing heavily, the brown-haired girl simply headed to the training halls of the complex, looking around. In fact, everything seemed pretty good to her right now. At least, this is not the life she lived until some time ago....

Near one such hall, Jennie caught Roseanne's voice. She carefully approached the open door and looked inside. At least 50 people in a couple were fighting with each other. And it doesn't matter who is paired with whom, the girl and the guy were also standing. And Park kept control over everyone in black, sporty, hoodie pants and a tight black T-shirt, and heavy boots on her feet. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail.

-Not like that, Matthew!- The blonde approached some guy and in an instant laid him on the floor, while her knee was located on the guy's back, and her hands were fixed behind in front of her knee.- We've said it a thousand times. What is the problem?- Her voice sounded cold and rude, which made Jennie feel uncomfortable herself.

Then the girl released the guy and looked sharply in the direction of Jennie, which made her goosebumps crawl. Rose's piercing gaze was directed at the youngest, and she realized that she could not avoid a similar fate.

"So that's what Lisa meant when she said about a vacation without Rose..."

-On repeat! And so 20 times!- Park gave the order and walked towards Jennie with confident steps.

Jennie started to step back a little, as if frightened, and stumbled on the step. However, Roseanne managed to grab her by the forearm and pull her towards herself, while holding on to the door jamb. Kim's eyes were wide open, her heart was tapping.

-Why are you so intimidated?- The elder chuckled, pressing the younger's body to herself.- Huh?- And looked into Jennie's face.

-I... you.- She couldn't put my thoughts together.- Well...

-Don't mumble. Gather your thoughts, and then speak.- Park snapped.

-I do not know what to say...

-I already told you yesterday that now, at least, you don't have to be afraid of me.- Kim just nodded, and then Chaeyoung's hand slid higher into the area between the shoulder blades.

-I'm afraid of them... - The brown-haired girl said faintly, burying her forehead in someone else's chest and feeling strangely calm.

-Huh? Look, they train with each other there, then they screw up. Did you see the expression on their faces?- She chuckled, pointing at them for Jennie to take a look.- And you're standing here right now, watching them. In my hands.- Park looked into Kim's face again while she had a blush on her cheeks.

-Yes...

-But you still have to practice.- Rose understood the behavior of the younger girl, as she behaved very coldly with her in the morning.- Come in.- And pushed Jennie inside.

No one was distracted from their task, continuing to practice the technique, and they did it on the floor, not on the mats. Rose walked past everyone ahead, motioning for Jennie to follow her. They stood a little apart from the others, and Park began to tighten her hair with an elastic band. Kim's eyes began to wander over the older girl's body, clinging to every notch. Tense and pronounced muscles on the arms, sharp collarbones, a long neck, where the veins are visible from the fact that the blonde was collecting her hair, throwing her head back a little, and an adam's apple. Unconsciously, Kim swallowed hard while staring so intently at her boss.

Rose, having gathered her hair, looked at the youngest and chuckled. She saw the way Jennie was looking at her. Kim watched every muscle contraction... In the next second, Park made a dash forward and stopped her hand in front of Jennie's stomach, pretending that she was going to hit. That's just Kim managed to put her hands in front of the place of impact and put one leg back a little. Roseanne exhaled and frowned at her.