What's gotten into her?[M]

In the morning, Jennie woke up earlier than the eldest, finding herself no longer in the position in which they fell asleep. Kim was lying on her side, and Rose was lying close to her from behind, one hand resting on a bare patch of skin from under her T-shirt, and her breath tickled her neck.

Jennie began to carefully get out of the girl's captivity, in which she wanted to stay longer, trying not to wake up. However, nothing happened, and Park grabbed her wrist, pulling her back and forcing her to turn around.

-Where are you going?- Park asked in a sleepy voice, looking with her big and sleepy eyes into Jennie's eyes.

-Where else should I go? I'm going to wash up, Rose.- Kim let out a laugh and sat up on the bed.- And take a shower.

-Shall we go together?- The blonde smirked slyly, taking a sitting position and approaching Jennie.

-Wash up or take a shower?

-Both.- Rose's arms wrapped around the younger girl's waist, and her head rested on her right shoulder.

-No.

-Are you afraid?- The elder chuckled, closing her eyelids.

-Naturally... I never know what you can do.- Kim snorted, putting her palms on top of the blonde's hands.

-Just don't do that. I'm not going to do something incomprehensible.- Pulling away, Rose looked at Jennie's face.

-Okay, okay. Let's go. But! You really won't do anything.- Smiling mischievously, Jennie emerged from the of Park's hands and stared at her with a smirk on her lips.- Agreed, boss?

-Like butter... - The eldest got out of bed and headed for the door, beckoning the youngest to follow her.

-Butter?- Kim asked, following Rose to the bathroom, first taking her underwear with her.

-You slide and slip away incredibly smoothly.

-An interesting and slightly strange comparison, Rosie...- The bathroom doors closed.

-Maybe.- The elder smirked and went to the sink.

After washing their faces, the girls began to take off their clothes, remaining completely naked. The eyes of both were directed at each other, and both looked with bliss.

As soon as Roseanne moved slightly towards Jennie, she immediately moved away, stretching one hand forward.

-Whatever you're up to, Rose, you promised you wouldn't do anything.- Her brows furrowed, which seemed like a cute sight to the elder.

-I'm not doing anything.- She shrugged her shoulders and went into the shower stall, although her heart was pounding incredibly fast, and the pounding echoed in her ears.

Kim just snorted, feeling the same, and followed Park's example, closing the door behind her and immediately after feeling slightly cool drops.

-Rose-e!- The younger one cried out a little, feeling the cold.- Give me a little warmer water!- She hugged herself and shrank.

-I'm sorry, I'm sorry.- With a chuckle, Rose adjusted the water and looked at Kim, whose body, covered with goosebumps, looked tempting.

Even very, in fact, because she had to bite her lip and swallow hard while she watched the hardening nipples of the girl opposite.

-And why are you staring at me like that?- Kim asked with a smirk. - I can see by the look that you want to do something. But don't forget.

-They turn me around as they want.- The older one breathed out in resignation, turning away from Jennie, while feeling a dull, growing sense of excitement, which was not right now...