But something is wrong.

The morning for Jennie began with the fact that she woke up from a nightmare. Memories of the past days appeared to her such a hell... dealing with drugs, her mother's illness, her father's departure at an early age that Kim herself did not even remember him. All this came over her with great force and she jumped up on the bed, taking a sitting position.

Rose was still asleep, and Kim's gaze fell on that peaceful face. And for some reason, a soft smile appeared on her face. She had only known this girl for a few hours, no, she didn't even know. She had no idea who was in front of her until Park herself told about it. The desire to touch her skin began to tingle the tips of Jennie's fingers, and her lips tightened from the memory of the elder's lips.

Jennie had no sexual experience, and she was scared, very much. But Roseanne also saved her ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶s̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶u̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶a̶r̶g̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶m̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶.̶ ̶And all because of the drugs... Jennie no longer wanted to go back to the days when she watched her mother high, and she was afraid that she might become the same. Jennie tucked her legs and hugged them with her arms, then putting her head on her knees. It scared her. And she was grateful to Rose. Because the eldest was right - Kim did not fall into the hands of men, and she should be happy. But something told her that there was something else in it. It is unlikely that Rose would buy it for such a huge amount, it would be unwise.

But Jennie is a smart girl, and she understood that she would have to please Roseanne sexually someday, because the second one mentioned it herself. And more than once.

Jennie looked at Rose again. Her face was serious. After a few seconds, she changed her position on the bed and hovered over the body of a very sexy and dangerous girl, who now looked stupidly cute, lying on her back. Bending down to her face, Kim slowly joined her lips in a short kiss. And she just wanted to move away, as her lower lip was bitten, not allowing it to be done. Their eyes met, and Chaeyoung's hands moved to Kim's waist and neck, pressing the head of the second. Park pulled her into a deep kiss and immediately penetrated her mouth with her tongue. The elder's hand massaged her neck, and then abruptly moved to her waist, and Rose swapped their places, now hovering over Jennie and tearing away from her lips only to look at the younger's flushed face.

-Decided to have a good morning?- Roseanne licked her lip, smiling impudently.

-Uh-huh.- Kim said timidly, pursing her lips.

Rose's right hand made a path to the edge of the pajama T-shirt and began to lift up the fabric, slightly scratching the girl's skin and heading towards her ribs, thereby exposing the delicate skin. Jennie was the owner of a beautiful figure, and Park was convinced of this for the umpteenth time. From each small action of the elder, the younger girl shuddered. Her heart was beating fast and her breathing was becoming rapid. Jennie was worried about such intimacy with her boss. Or maybe she wasn't just worried. She had a clear idea in her head, a clear structure that she was in no hurry to reveal.

-Well, good morning.- Chuckling again, Rose got off the bed, trying to control herself, because Jennie still didn't look well, and the head didn't want her to recline after the first time.

-Is that all...?- Jennie's question stopped Rose, who was already at the door of the room.

-For now, yes. Today you will go with Jisoo to the mall. You need to buy clothes and everything you need. The room will be prepared for you too. Then I'll add a few rules about personal space. Today I forgive your willfulness.- With a final chuckle, Rose left the room, leaving Jennie with a slight feeling of fear. Is it for sure...?