Did I... screw up?

After the pool, the girls scattered to their rooms to take a shower, remaining satisfied. Rose relaxed, for once, and now she was lying on the bed on her stomach in a bathrobe, flipping through social networks.

The door of her room quietly opened and Jennie also came in wearing only a snow-white robe. Park immediately turned her attention to her by turning her head.

-Did something happen or just came to me?- The eldest asked.

-I just came to you... - Kim said timidly approaching the bed and sitting on the surface with her back to Rose.

-How do you like our pool?- Roseanne turned sideways to Jennie and waited for an answer, looking at her back.

-Spacious... and a little lonely from the fact that only some can visit. It's kind of sad even.- Kim turned to the blonde and regretted it, because she looked sexy, even just lying down and looking with such a look.

-Yes, there is a little bit.- Park chuckled.- Come on, lie down with me.

-How can I...

-As long as I invite you, you can.- She patted the place next to her.- I don't bite, Jennie. And I won't rush you with your first time, so don't worry.

-I'm not worried!- Jennie answered briskly, blushing and lying down next to the eldest a little away from her, so as not to be located right next to her.

-Okay, okay.- For the first time, the older one let out a laugh, forcing the younger one to look at her sharply.- What?

-You laughed.- Kim said with a twinkle in her eyes.

-There was no such thing.- Rose snorted.

-It was!-  Kim persisted.

-It wasn't! And it's better not to argue, if you don't want me to give up on your condition and fuck you right now.- The words from Chaeyoung's lips sounded rougher than she wanted, but there was nothing to do about it - Jennie instantly fell silent and pressed herself into bed, hoping that this would protect her, and Park could only sigh heavily.- Don't take it personally.

-Yes.- Kim nodded, after which the room was plunged into silence.

Kim lay there thinking about what to do. What were her duties? She had no idea...

-Miss...

-Rose.

-Ahem... Rose.- Kim turned to her and lay sideways.- What are my duties...?

-First to join the team, and only then everything else. Lisa now often helps us in making important decisions. This is due to receiving Jisoo's blessing, although before that she was doing the same as others - she was a little errand girl, followed orders, went on assignments, trained with others, learned how to use weapons and fight. In general, the duties are the same as those of many in the gang.- Park chuckled, seeing the younger girl's confusion.

-I will have to try a lot.

-Why?

-I'm not physically developed.- Jennie muttered.

-Huh?- Roseanne reached for the belt of Jennie's robe and deftly untied the knot.- I wouldn't say that.- Then her hand touched Kim's stomach, making her shudder, and went behind her back, revealing the fabric.- Toned stomach, implicit abs.- Park sat up on the bed and directed her hand higher, revealing Jennie's body.- You have a generally toned body.- Her breathing quickened from her own actions, until she was generally over the brown-haired girl, and she was now lying on her back.