Was I wrong about her?

What could Rose do at the moment for this girl? Just admit defeat.

-God... yes, I smiled. Because of you.

-That's nice.- Kim propped herself up on her elbows and gave the older girl a quick peck on the lips.- I'm tired...

-Little and harmful...

-That's me.

-Okay.- Chaeyoung got off Jennie and sat down on the bed.- Go to your room. Good night.

-And good night to you.- Jennie tried not to giggle.- I'm thinking maybe I should contact my father about the contract?

-We'll see you at the sea anyway. A joint vacation, let's say. But now everything will be more interesting.- Park smirked, looking up at Jennie.- Go ahead, tomorrow again training.

-Very well, my lord.- The younger one laughed softly and left the room.

Roseanne was left alone with herself and her thoughts, which filled her whole head and infuriated her insides. She didn't want to think so much at night and digest all the information she received. However, this story with Jennie did not get out of her head. Rose only hoped that Kim's father was a smart man and wouldn't mind.

The brown-haired girl went to her room and immediately sprawled on the bed. She was too lazy to change clothes. She revealed her secret, Rose revealed their secret. And it remained only to believe in the best outcome.

***

The morning for Rose started early with the preparation of a rest plan. She was sitting at the kitchen table and sipping cappuccino, looking at five-star hotels in Japan, China, Thailand, as well as Korea, selecting for comfort and nearby entertainment, but proximity to the sea was a priority. Park looked, as usual, on top, although she was wearing only a black oversize T-shirt and denim shorts. Her hair, still slightly damp from the shower, was gathered into a perfect high ponytail, and there were earrings with a cross on a chain in her ears. Well, plus an additional two punctures on the right earlobe, in one there was a ring, and in the other a carnation with a thin and long chain. Punctures before that, she did not deign to pay attention to a couple of days, as she wanted to give her ears a rest.

Jennie just woke up and immediately went to wash, where she met Jisoo coming out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel.

-Good morning.- Jennie greeted the elder with a smile.

-Yeah, good morning.- The brunette muttered sleepily.- Especially after your yesterday...

-Mm.. Was this the reason for the bad sleep?- Jennie raised her right eyebrow as she walked into the bathroom.

-Oh, sure. Okay, I'm going to lie down a little longer. Tell Rose if anything. Lisa will stay with me.- Jisoo headed to Manoban's room.

-Okay.- Jennie answered after leaving and went into the room, immediately closing the door.

Naked, Kim went into the shower and allowed herself to relax under a stream of warm water.

"Father... I just hope that marrying Rose will suit you as well as me. Even though you have disposed of my future without my consent, I do not want a bloody acquisition of power..." she thought to herself, remembering her father, who took care of her much better than the same mother.

Jisoo fell exhausted on Lisa's bed, immediately hugging her, and sighed heavily.

-What is it, Chu?