I love you more[M]

Evening was approaching, the sun was hiding behind the sea, painting the sky pink. The whole gang rested all day, playing beach volleyball and enjoying the tranquility. Jennie and Rose's parents spent time together drinking alcoholic beverages near the beach bar, as now is the most appropriate time for this. Jisoo and Lisa spent their time in the water, while Jennie and Roseanne settled down on the sun beds, seeing off the sun until tomorrow. There was a faint but satisfied smile on their faces, and their hands were intertwined. The sea breeze cooled after a hot day, playing with the girls' still damp hair.

-Hey, Jen.- Rose began suddenly, turning her head in her direction.

-What is it?- Kim also looked at the older one.

-What did you talk about with Mr. Kim?- After her question, the younger one pressed her lips together and wondered if she should say at least something, or would she lose Rose if she revealed the truth?

-Can you promise me something first?..

-Of course.- Roseanne chuckled, - But before you voice it, I want to clarify. Jennie. - Park got up from her sunbed and sat down next to Jennie.- You're allowed to do anything as long as you don't betray me in every sense. Everyone has secrets, so if this secret is not thoughts of betrayal, then everything is fine.- Smiling, the blonde leaned slightly towards Kim and placed her hand on her right cheek, while the eyes of the second expressed both admiration and uncertainty.

-I understand... Promise me you won't treat me any worse when you hear everything, okay?

-I promise, baby.- Rose smiled.

While Jennie was gathering her thoughts, Park tried not to look at the wet body of the brown-haired woman. But it looked so tempting that Roseanne wanted right now to press her lips to the neck of the youngest, touch her waist with her hands, explore her whole. And from these thoughts, the elder's throat dried up, she even opened her mouth while her eyes unconsciously stuck into Kim's chest. My fingers began to tingle with growing desire, and my stomach began to tighten with surging excitement. When she swallowed dryly one more time, Jennie took her face in her hands, while taking a sitting position, and forced the blonde to look at herself.

-Hey, where are you looking?- The sweet smile on Kim's lips at close range made Rose blush slightly.

-At you, where else.- The blonde rolled her eyes, then looking away.

-I see.- Jennie let out a laugh and lowered her hands to the shoulders of the elder.- Listen, do you... do you remember anything from your childhood?- After these words, Park's gaze returned back to Jennie's face.

-No. - She answered honestly.- I don't remember anything from my childhood. Mom said that I fell from the window of the 2nd floor, so I got a concussion and forgot everything that had happened up to that moment. It was at the age of 12, probably.- Rose wondered, and Jennie was surprised because she didn't know about it...

-Oh, I see... Does it have any effect now?- The younger one asked worriedly.

-No.- Roseanne chuckled, flicking Jennie's nose.- I'm fine now, I just don't have any memories until I'm 12. And don't ask me how I fell out of the window-I don't remember.- She shrugged lightly.- So, why the question?

-We just saw each other when we were kids.- Kim lowered her head and looked away.- Well, I can say I've already lied to you twice... I've arranged everything with my father and someone else so that you want me yourself. Something like that...

Jennie's words surprised Rose in earnest. She was looking at the youngest with her eyes wide open, and she didn't feel anything like anger or annoyance, no. She was surprised by Kim's brain, which was able to put everything into action and, it seems, with a successful outcome.