Is she kidding me?!

While Jennie is walking in the center, or rather, looking for a phone, Rose is engaged in training for Choi Corporation. In principle, everything is the same as with the previous group, but this time it corrects only verbally. This corporation is one of the strongest, so training does not require its direct impact.

-San, don't feel sorry for Chaeryeong!- Park shouted to the young guy.

-B-but...

-No buts.- She snapped coldly.- The gender of the opponent does not matter!

Chaeryeong was already lying on the floor, all beaten up and exhausted, San had to deliver a "decisive blow" so that she would not get up for sure. But he couldn't. He felt sorry, because he knew that he was stronger than this girl.

-I can't!- San fell to his knees over Chaeryeong's body and squeezed his eyes shut.- She's not a stranger, miss!

-Oh, my God.- The blonde approached the couple.- We have a training session here. I'm not asking you to kill her, just make sure she can't move.

-She's already can't move!- The guy desperately looked at his boss, but caught an indifferent look, and the next second Rose kicked the guy in the stomach.

-I will not tell you to kill each other off if it will cause serious injury.- She went over to the guy's lying body and squatted over him.- However, you could fix and deprive her of movements with a normal grip. Stupid.- She clicked.- Got it?

-G-got it.- Just puffed.

She stood up and held out her hand to him. San took hold of his boss's palm and got to his feet.

-You should have remembered by now.- The blonde chuckled.- Training is over.

Everyone respectfully bowed to Chaeyoung and began to disperse. Park herself came up to Chaeryeong and sat down next to her.

-Why are you lying down?

-Have pity, miss.- Lee whimpered.

-Well, well. You did a good job. Especially over your outfit.- Park's hand crawled under the T-shirt of the lying girl, and she blushed.

-Anything for you...

Roseanne chuckled mentally to her words, since here it is - a template. All girls behave like that. Chaeryeong raised herself on her elbows and began to kiss her mistress's skin from the neck to the collarbones, leaving hickeys.

The blonde tilted her head back, giving more access, and then the image of Jennie surfaced before her eyes. It was without her by her side that she went crazy yesterday with irritation and anger at everything.

"She broke all the stereotypes, Rose. Jennie deserves to be treated better. You promised..." her consciousness reminded her.

-Okay, stop.- Park pushed the girl away from her shoulders.- Go to rest.

-B-but, miss! What did I do wrong?

-Nothing.- Chaeyoung stood up.- Get some rest.- And went to the exit from here with quick steps.

"I need to see Jennie. I said I would join after training, so... how can I stay here?" she thought, unconsciously smiling at the moment as she walked to the house to change.

***

Jimin drove Kim to the mobile salon and left at the request of the second, as she was slightly uncomfortable next to this young guy. Inside the salon, the consultant greeted her with a courteous bow.