The lady doesn't protest anymore[M]

-Jennie?

Rose's heart suddenly started pounding in her ears when she felt the insanely intoxicating and sweet fragrance of the youngest.

"Can anyone be so divine?" wondered Roseanne, inhaling her perfume deeper into herself, as if it were the best drug in the world.

-Mm?- Jennie drawled, standing over the elder's body and leaning towards her left ear.- What is it, boss?- She whispered sweetly, blowing hot breath and ran her tongue over the tip of her ear, forcing the older one to straighten out at once.

-Have you had a drink?- Chaeyoung smelled her favorite cognac from that strip club, receiving only a quiet chuckle in response.- Jennie!- She turned on her back and stared into Kim's glassy eyes.- How much have you had to drink?

-Not so much.- Leaning over, Kim clung to her boss's neck and began to leave wet kisses on the skin.

Rose's whole body tensed, and a wave of excitement engulfed her body too much that she already began to tremble a little, pulling her head to the side and giving more space to the younger one.

-Where have you been for so long?...

She was really worried about this question. I couldn't find a place for myself all my free time, since I didn't receive a single message from that one.

-Do I have to talk now?- Jennie said irritably, biting the blonde's skin.

-Yes.- The elder answered with a trembling exhalation, closing her eyes and slightly lifting her legs.

-I'll tell you later.- Jennie straightened up.- Better take off my damn clothes and fuck me.

-Wh... - Park was even more surprised.- What about the wedding night?

-Honestly? I just wanted to make fun, that's all.- Jennie bent down to the face of the recumbent person.- You weren't the only one burning with desire, Rose.- And abruptly fell to the plump and bitten lips of the elder.

The younger one began aggressively fingering these coveted lips, crawling under the robe with one hand and immediately squeezing a small breast in her hands, thereby causing an answering groan. And Park's body responded to this with a tremor and a desire to get more touches than Kim is giving now.

-What... are you... - Rose barely panted, breaking away from her lips for a few nanoseconds.

Jennie got on her knees, continuing to look at the elder with her dark and clouded eyes. Only the desire to give herself to Rose was bubbling in her blood. The second one sat up on the bed and stared into the eyes of Kim, whose face was only a few centimeters from Roseanne's face.

"How beautiful she is," both girls thought at that moment, studying each other's facial features.

-Are you losing your grip? Kim smirked.- I thought you wanted to fuck me.

-Fuck. - Rose took hold of the buttons of the shirt and began to frantically unbutton the item of clothing.- Have you started losing your fear?- A devilish smile flashed across her face, and the shirt was thrown back to the floor at the same moment, leaving white lace underwear in front of the elder's eyes, which made her swallow hard.

-Thanks to the drink.- The younger one chuckled, directing her hands behind her back and unfastening her bra.- You have no idea how much I want to feel you...

-Wow.- Rose's hands pushed her underwear aside and began to unbutton the fly of her trousers.

-I went to that club to get a closer look at the girls who danced for you. And what did you find special about them?- Jennie helped to take off her pants along with her panties, now remaining completely naked in front of Rose.