Step by step...

A small group led by Rose reached their destination - an abandoned building, from where Ashley was able to catch the signal of one of the detractors. With a nod of her head, pointing the guys in the direction of the building, Park took the pistol out of the holster and, removing the safety, headed inside as soon as her people scattered around the building and began searching.

Moments later, Chaeyoung heard the sound of gunfire and smirked devilishly. She knew that the guys would put everyone down, so she put the weapon back. The holster was hidden under the jacket, so it could not be seen unless the upper part of the suit was removed.

-Boss, we got everyone.- Said one of the guys, approaching her near the entrance to the building.

-Great, Taehyung. We need to find out from them who the instigator is.

-We'll do it. You can leave them to us, we'll manage.

-Are you sure?- She raised an eyebrow.

-Hey, that's a shame! Don't you believe in us?

-I believe, of course.- Let out a laugh.- Good luck then. If there is no information, you will run a hundred laps.- She threatened them.

-In that case, we will inform you and accept the punishment.

-OK. Then I'll go.

After receiving a nod from the guy, Roseanne went to her car and, getting behind the wheel, drove back to the station. There was one unfinished business... too much Ashley hinted to Rose about how much she wanted the second one to fuck her right there. Right at the workplace. Right on the damn table. And who is Rose to deny her this when she wants to?

Images of Kim's half-naked figure pop up in my head while she was standing on the stage at the casino. This girl looks too sexy. And God knows how much Park wanted to get this girl, but, damn it, she couldn't afford it now, because otherwise she might lose the pleasure without even getting access to it...

Rose arrived at the station pretty quickly, and just as quickly flew into Ashley's room without knocking, after which she immediately closed the door.

-Haven't you been waiting?- Park chuckled, walking up to the table.

-Boss.- Choi bit her lower lip.- Have you finished yet?

-Of course. Did you doubt it, Ashley?

-No. Of course not.- Ashley got up from her seat and walked over to Park, touching her shoulders, while the second one was still facing the table, only watching the lieutenant's actions with her peripheral vision.- I've missed you...

-Well, I really didn't pay much attention to you. Although, as a good head of my corporation, I should have done it.- She smirked.

Yes, Ashley was a member of her gang, and she worked for the police on Park's orders. In general, Rose Corporation was scattered all over Seoul in various fields of work. They hid their attitude to the "law" of the city so that they would have more chances to ingratiate themselves with ordinary people and find out information.

Choi's hands pulled off her jacket, then her holster, and began to lift her T-shirt. Rose was still watching the lieutenant's actions, helping her take off her clothes. If the lieutenant felt a frantic heartbeat from the proximity of the head, then the second kept calm and thought only about how to fuck this girl as soon as possible. But they were interrupted by a knock on the door, and both girls clicked synchronously. Ashley had to take her hands away and straighten her clothes, which lifted slightly, and Chaeyoung, as if nothing had happened, walked and sat on the sofa, folding her legs, while adjusting her T-shirt. However, despite the outward calm, Park was unhappy that they were distracted. Now the devil knows when she will let off steam and whether she will let it out at all.