She got caught again

When was the last time she felt such a strong excitement that everything was swimming in her eyes? She doesn't even remember that. All she wanted right now was to fuck Jennie. Take her and fuck her roughly so that she stops playing her stupid games. But she did it even before receiving the blessing... But it was so invisible to Rose's eyes that it was hard to remember.

Take the same first day. Once she took into account the way Jennie kissed her, taking the hint. How she got hot with her appearance, and then broke off.

Or that time with Yeri. She said she was ready, and when Yeri left, she got angry. But then she pulled me to her, stirring the cages again. However, that night Rose let her go.

Because she got caught in Jennie's net. Because Kim was able to tie her to herself for a couple of frauds. 

And remember if the next day after the elimination of traitors? That is, today. At first she pretended to be scared of the elder, and then her look changed, and she showed what she was capable of. And then... her moans. She twirled Rose to achieve orgasm without penetration, while Park herself remained without discharge, without even realizing it.

And all this has led to what they have now. Rose is burning with overflowing desire, as is Jennie, who lied, saying that girls are not attracted. Anyway, Rose is a girl. And she was deeply embedded in Kim's thoughts, which made it difficult for her to sleep from the very first days. She wanted to stay with the blonde, but did not want to be an obedient girl, so she played her game, lulling her vigilance with her innocence and sweet behavior. And now Jennie has achieved the moment when Rose was under her power.

-Jennie... - With a plea in her voice, she looked into the dark eyes opposite.

-Yes.- Jennie chuckled, coming up to her and taking her face by the chin.

-Stop... - Park's heavy breathing definitely liked Jennie.

-Get on your knees.

Jennie's commanding tone sent goosebumps through the elder, and she involuntarily swallowed, but still almost immediately sank from the sofa to the floor, remaining on her knees. From this view, Kim was excited in earnest. The heat came to my cheeks, and my underwear became too wet. Trying to control her breathing, the brown-haired girl took Rose by the hair and bent down to her face.

-To hell with you, Rose, I'll be yours.-She whispered.- I wanted this from the very beginning, as soon as I got to you.- Continued.- And now, please, let's go home.

Chaeyoung abruptly got up from her knees and bit into Jennie's lips in a rough and passionate kiss, pushing her tongue inside, while pressing the younger's body to herself. And then the kiss broke off, leaving a thin thread of saliva, which also disappeared.

-You're a little bitch, you know that? Did you like watching me kneel so much?- Park whispered into her lips, looking into the dark pupils.

-I really liked it...

-Let's go home.

And they left this ill-fated institution at the speed of light. Roseanne was driving herself, and God only knows how they were able to get to the mansion in one piece, given Rose's condition.

Park quickly drove through the gate and drove the car into the garage with the others in the same way, and after that the girls left the salon, breathing in the breeze.

-Rose.- Jennie drawled, smiling sweetly and approaching her boss.- Calm down.- And she took him by the arm, leading him towards the mansion.

-I'm calm.- The blonde breathed out nervously, looking at the girl stuck to her.- But I want you madly right now, you know?