I want her

After boarding, the entire gang settled into a hotel that was fully booked for them. Because of this, the administration even had to evict the guests and carry out a thorough general cleaning, because such people do not move in to them every day. So they wanted to look like their 5 stars.

The rooms were both paired and individual. Many of the servants moved into individual rooms, and some into pairs, because both married couples and just couples worked for the Park family. Lisa and Jisoo argued for a long time at the reception, whether they would be together or separately - the first voted for the second option, while the second voted for the first. As a result, Rose couldn't stand it and gave them just a random number. What was the joy of Jisoo when they got a pair number, it was worth seeing... They did not wait for the rest, but immediately flew to their room. More precisely, the eldest Kim flew, and Manoban followed her fatally. She doesn't understand Kim's enthusiasm for such matters...

For herself and Jennie, Rose was in no hurry to take a joint number. Instead, Park asked about Kim's desire, which made even Marcus look at her in mild surprise, and it's not worth mentioning about Clare. She even went over and touched her daughter's forehead to see if she "had a cold", but everything was fine. Rose only grumbled at this action of her mother and grabbed the key to the shared room to Jennie's laughter, and then dragged her along, still muttering something to herself.

Opening the door of the room with a key card, Rose left her suitcase near the entrance and abruptly went to the bed, not even looking around the room, as if she had already been here, and more than once. Similarly, she found herself on a soft surface while her eyebrows were frowning, and her thoughts did not want to let go of the situation that had happened.

"Seriously, what kind of reaction did Mom have? Of course, I understand everything, but not so much!" the elder was indignant in her head, continuing to lie face down in the pillow until oxygen began to be enough and she had to turn over on her back.

At that moment, Jennie was standing by the bed and with her big eyes was looking at everything that was happening with Roseanne. Then she sat on the edge of the bed as soon as the eldest lay down facing the ceiling.

-Are you still resent at Mrs. Clare?- Kim smiled softly, straightening the blonde's frayed bangs.

-I'm not resent, actually.- Rose took a sitting position and looked at Kim. - Why do you call her Mrs.?

-Eh? But my boss's mother is my boss. Is not it so?- She tilted her head to the side, and Park sighed heavily and touched Jennie's right cheek with her palm.

-Call her Mom. It will be more correct this way.- And squeezed her face, forcing her lips to stick out, and then gave her a short kiss on the mouth.

-Hey!- The brown-haired girl removed Rose's hand and frowned at her.- How can I call her mom if nothing is clear yet?

-How is it not clear? We're getting married in six months, Jennie.- Roseanne grunted and approached Jennie with her whole body.- So get used to calling her that way.- And then she grabbed her by the waist and forced her to lie down in such a way that the older one remained at the bottom, and the younger one was located on top.

Kim's lips pursed as she stared into the bottomless pools of her mistress, and a blush rose to her cheeks. My heart began to beat too fast against my ribs from such an unexpected and awkward situation. Park's hands were in no hurry to let go of Jennie's waist, thereby not allowing her to get up.

-Rose-e! What are you doing?...- Jennie asked in an embarrassed and quiet voice, trying to maintain eye contact.

-I enjoy the time alone, because very soon we will be able to do this only at night.