Chapter 2

"Everything is ready right, they'll come any minute" a beautiful lady on her early 50's asked

"Yes mrs.Kim everything is prepared perfectly as you wished for" the head maid answered and she smiles brightly.

"Here we are sweetheart" Mr.Kim said with a big smile coming inside with some guests"

"Yeobo! You guys came, welcome Mr. And Mrs. Jeon" she greeted them with a warm smile,

"It's our honer mrs. Kim" mr.Jeon said politely and mrs Jeon approached her for a warm hug which she gladly returned.

"Eomma-nim you forgot about me" a beautiful 24 year old girl said from behind with a dramatic expression. Everyone chuckles at her

"Aigoo how can I forget our future sunshine of this house, come here Eun" mrs. Kim said and Eun immediately went to hug her future mother in-law with a big smile

Jeon Eun, a beautiful and smart girl, Jeon's youngest child and Jungkook's sister. She is a poller apart from Jungkook. She is elegant, kind and talented.

She is also a famous criminologist lawyer and try her best to help and give justice to the good and honest people. Which made her parents proud of her more just like always.

"Welcome uncle and aunt, I'm so sorry I couldn't pick you up, I was in a important online business meeting " a manly voice suddenly came from inside direction. A handsome boy with charming smile showed up, his two dimples making him look more charming in everyone's eyes.

Jeon Eun blush after seeing those beautiful dimples. 'Can't believe he is mine'

" now that's not so nice of you Namjoon, it's Sunday and you are still busy with your works, couldn't even came to receive us" Mr.Jeon said with a fake stern voice. Namjoon smile and caressed his nap awkwardly "HaHa sorry"

"Now don't just stand there. come, have a seat" Mr.Kim lead them all towards the sitting area

" Where is your son Jeon, why he didn't came with us in the same car"

"Aah it's nothing he just wanted to have a tour to the Seoul city, he will come in no time don't worry, mr.Kim" mr.Jeon said with little hesitation,

After Jeon Eun announced her and Namjoon's relationship to the family, they few times visit Kims whenever they came to korea. But Jungkook never came with them. And as now they are going to fix their marriage mr.Jeon is little afraid of his Son's behavior front of Kims

after all Kims are stands no.1 position in business world nowadays and they are known for their down to earth nature. Also they always shows huge respect towards their traditional culture. That doesn't mean they are old fashion. They are modern, open minded people. They just always tries to have a grip on their culture.

But they are also people with great power and dominance. Their power and money is passing from generation to generation.

As they are very kind but never failed to make people afraid to come in their bad sides after all Kims knows how to use their power against people who would try to mess with them.

"I think we should stop calling ourselves so formally after all we are going to becoming in-laws now" Mrs.Kim said excitedly clapping her hands like a child. Everyone chuckled at her cuteness

"Sure Nari" Yammi said with a smile,

Maid came with some juice for the guest and they all started to chit-chat with each other.

Namjoon looked towards Eun's direction and smile seeing her blushing face. He decides to approached his girlfriend who tend to be very shy front of him. So he walk towards her and sit beside her.