Chapter 29

Namjoon was standing on the stage waiting for her bride and his younger brother Taehyung standing on his side with the ring box for his hyung's support

Although there was a thick air between the both brothers but no one noticed. They did a good job hiding their sour mood front of everyone.

Namjoon's stomach was dropping every second by the thought he is soon going to get married with Eun. But when the glass door open of the yard he felt like his heart leaps up on his mouth.

There, standing the love of his life, Jeon Jungkook. The definition of beauty. The person who captured his heart then lock it but throw the key in the abyss where it's impossible to find it.

His heart speed in a horse speed when Jungkook looks at him with his big doe soft eyes. Those eyes were soft today. With tender and adoration. Unlike other day Jungkook's eyes also scream dominance and power but today they are noting like this. They are soft and sad.

And this only made Namjoon's stomping churns. Taehyung who was standing beside him noticed how Jungkook is looking at Namjoon with the unknown emotion holding his eyes and Namjoon's eyes spoke no less.

Earlier scene played on his mind, how Namjoon said Jungkook is his. Perhaps they had anything before? Otherwise why they are looking at each other with those eyes. Taehyung shook his head and cursed himself for having this thoughts and gulp down the saliva which was forming on his mouth.

Everyone stand on their seat when the bride enter the yard holding Jungkook's forearm. Eun was holding a white rose bouquet and her long silk white gown touching the floor.

They both started to walk slowly on the aisle. Eun was having a soft shy smile all the way to the stage where everyone was cooing at the beautiful bride.

Namjoon's heart beat was increasing by every step Jungkook takes towards him. Namjoon wish only Jungkook was the one wearing a white suit inside of black and having the flower on his hand with the shy smile Eun has.

Finally they step on the stage but Namjoon was so lost in his thoughts that he forgot to hold Eun's hand. Eun frowned on his direction and called "Joon, hey" Namjoon finally looked at her and immediately took her hand awkwardly.

He cleared his throat then stand straight in their position. Jungkook stand beside his sister trying to avoid Namjoon's hurt gaze. priest started to say their vows and when he asked Eun.

"Miss Jeon Eun, do you except Kim Namjoon as you law full Husband"

Eun amile softly and said "I-"

"DON'T " Namjoon shout taking everyone by surprise. Jungkook's eyes widen where Eun frowned in confusion. Her heart is beating fast now. Why would Namjoon stop her?

"What is it Namjoon?" Eun asked, there was an edge on her voice.

"I- I can't merry you Eun, I'm sorry" everyone gasped. The Jeons and Kims stand up from their seat abruptly where all the guests started to murmurs.