Chapter 23

4 month ago

4 month ago

Jungkook was very happy. Yesterday Hoseok confessed that he fell for him too. In this one month Hoseok gave Jungkook all his attention and sincerity but Jungkook's presence around him all these days were enough to make the businessman fall for the younger harder then anything before.

Hoseok took him to an island with his private chopper. He booked the whole island and decorate it to surprise the younger and propose to him with a diamond bracelet and ask him to be his boyfriend.

Jungkook was happiest that day. He was dancing in joy and Hoseok only admired him more. Later Jungkook convinced him to not reveal their relationship as it's too soon and he recently had an ugly breakup with Jun.

Hoseok agreed as Jungkook's comforts matters to him most.

Today with a happy smile he stroll towards the Kim Enterprise. He was missing his other boyfriend Taehyung a lot today. He didn't meet him the whole week as the older was busy with back to back meetings.

Namjoon was out of the city for a meeting so Jungkook decided to surprise the other brother on his office.

He walk inside with confidence swinging his attractive waist. Every time Jungkook enters the office everyone eyes him like a Michelin dish. Only one bite they want but they can't afford.

Jungkook only smirk, mostly at the males who look like dying in thirst. And they only need Jungkook's juicy body to wet their craving throat.

Jungkook brushed his hair from his forehead with his pinky finger sassily and wink at a guy. The guy literally clutched his heart dramatically as it directly hit an arrow on his heart. He almost faint.

Other guy only looked at him with jealousy and disappointment that he got the wink. They all lowly murmured "lucky bitch"

Jungkook opened Taehyung's door with a big smile and called out with his cheerful smooth cherry voice "Surprise bab-"

Jungkook stopped when he saw a female figure inside Taehyung office who was organising some files on the table. She immediately looked back after hearing the loud voice.

"Sorry, who are you? And why you entered the CEO's office without permission" her tone was harm and hard.

Jungkook poke his cheeks from inside with his tongue in irritation. How dare she questioning me like this. Jungkook already hates her.

"You tell me, who are you and where is my boyfriend"

"Boyfriend? Who are you talking about mister"

"I'm talking about Taehyung, my boyfriend"

"Mr. Kim is your boyfriend? Are you baffling mister because I'm not new to this game"