Chapter 35

Namjoon's concerning eyes met Jungkook and he immediately rushed towards him

Namjoon's concerning eyes met Jungkook and he immediately rushed towards him. But before he could touch the dainty figure Taehyung cleared his throat loudly and disappeared in the bathroom.

Namjoon's hand stopped in the air and he awkwardly pull himself back then cleared his own throat.

"You okay?" The man couldn't help but to voice out his concern. When his assistant told him about the chaos happened in his company he came rushing to see the person he lov- he once loved so much.

Jungkook wished Namjoon's hand didn't stop in the middle and he embraced him in his arm to comfort him. Jungkook lowered his eyes and only nodded.

Taehyung came out of the washroom and sit beside Jungkook with a wet towel on his hand. He started to clean the younger up gently where Namjoon only looked at the scene with burning eyes.

Namjoon never thought he could be so jealous of his little brother like this. He always felt proud of Taehyung when the younger achieved something in his life. Even if it was more than him, he never cared. But today...

He wants to destroy his own brother for touching something he loved so much. But he is no longer a fool in love anymore. The feeling of envious he is feeling towards his own brother is because of one person. And that is the dainty figure sitting silently there helplessly. Trapping them, again.

"Why are you here Jungkook?"  Namjoon's voice was rude and distance like some peasant dare to step on his expensive property.

Jungkook looks at Namjoon now with his clean face where Taehyung's hand stopped his work he was doing on Jungkook's hands now. The realisation must be hitting him too.

"I- I came to, I came to ask.. ask"

"Tell me DAMN IT, don't waste my time" Namjoon shout a little that made Jungkook flinch and shock and the same time. He was never treated like this before.

Jungkook's hands tramples around Taehyung and he tries to grab his hand for support but Taehyung freed his hand instantly.

"Did I tell you that you can hold my hand?" This time Taehyung said with no warmth in his voice.

Jungkook felt so helpless and small. He lower his gaze and hugged himself a little like the world has suddenly become so harsh for him. He hiccups and shivers from the thought.

Namjoon and Taehyung both gulped from the sight. Heart aching for their love one but they are no longer fool to give in.

"Hyung asked you something, Jungkook. Why are you here after all this. Aren't you too shameless?" Taehyung's voice was mocking this time.

Jungkook clench his eyes shut from the worlds and inhale deeply. "I came here to ask help. Please don't do this to our company. It was my fault all along. Please don't punish my family for that. My dad is really tense"