Chapter 26

Monday, 12:50 am

Monday, 12:50 am

Two body was wrapped around in each other's arms under the moon light. A think blanket was  keeping them warm in their open wide balcony. A big couch was placed there where both the lover was enjoying the starry night.

Jungkook was seating on Yoongi's lap after their intense love making. Both of them where only wearing their underwear where the blanket was the only thing hiding their sinful body.

Jungkook was sipping the coffee and admiring the stars where  Yoongi was dragging smoke and admiring his star.

Jungkook felt Yoongi's heated gaze on him and suddenly he felt shy. He then asked "what are you doing?"

"Start gazing" Yoongi's husky deep voice said. Jungkook felt heat rising on his ear and neck. "Stars are up there. Not here" Jungkook said pointing to the sky.

Yoongi kissed Jungkook's exposed shoulder. He then continues "you are more sparkling than those stars in the sky and I'm so glad this star is beside me. Not up in the sky far far away from my reach"

"I love you my pumpkin"

The emotions  on Yoongi's voice made Jungkook shudder and the only thing he could do that time was kiss him with whatever he felt inside for the older. And he did. Meeting their lips together they feel each other's emotions through their cold lips.

Tuesday, 2:45 pm

Jungkook and Hoseok came on a lunch date. Hoseok pulled the chair like a gentleman and made his beautiful boyfriend sit. They soon order their lunch.

Hoseok took Jungkook's hand on his "You came to my life like the bright sun shine in the morning. I've fallen so deep for you sweetheart" Jungkook's heart flutters from the worlds. He couldn't say anything from shyness and only smile at the businessman.

In 30 minutes their meal was present front of them.

Hoseok cut the steak in pieces then he gave the plate to Jungkook again proving how gentleman he is.  Jungkook was having butterflies with those small gestures of Hoseok.

And when Hoseok started to eat Jungkook couldn't help but to admire his sharp features. Hoseok felt his boyfriend's stares on him so he stop eating and look into Jungkook's eyes.

Hoseok felt hot the way Jungkook was looking at him. He felt his dick twitch. He cleared his throat and spoke "Stop looking at me like you will eat me"

"No Horsey, I would like to devour you" Jungkook said lust evident on his voice by how sexily he said.

The nickname might've sound funny if it was said in other circumstances but right the when Jungkook let out the name so sexily Hoseok felt arousal.  It sounds fucking sexy coming out from Jungkook's mouth.