Chapter 24

"Cupcake, we have reached" Jimin's smooth loving voice said to Jungkook who was enjoying the music playing on the car with his closed  eyes

Jungkook open his eyes when he saw they are front of a 189 stored luxurious building. Jungkook's eyes sparkles.

"Wow Jimin, you live here. This is one of the most luxurious and beautiful complexes in korean, I heard"

Jimin only smile at his exited voice "yes baby, and I live in the penthouse of this building. Which is the most beautiful in this whole building, you will like it"

"Okay then let's okay, I'm so exited" Jimin kissed Jungkook's forehead and went out of the car he then open the door for Jungkook and offered his hand to his beautiful boyfriend.

The lift door opened and they reach the top floor of the building. Jimin lead the way inside and open the door. Jungkook's eyes landed on the beautiful spacious complex which decorated with modern furniture and not to mention the beautiful chandelier was the most eye catching.

Jungkook inspect the whole house with exited eyes "Damn Jimin! this, this is like my dream house"

Jimin went behind Jungkook and hug him from behind "don't worry cupcake, it will be yours too in the future" Jungkook's cheeks became a dark shade of pink when Jimin left a kiss on his neck.

"Leave Jimin, what if your sister sees us" Jungkook freed himself from Jimin's arms then asked "By the way, where your sister. Didn't you bring me here to meet her. Where is she?"

"Aah- she must be in her painting room. She is upset from few days"

"Why is that?"

"I'll tell you, let's go first hmm" Jimin said then lead Jungkook to the upstairs.

They both went upset and then Jimin lead him to the last room in the corner which he made for his little sister so she can paint. His sister always loved painting.

While they were going towards the door Jimin said how they lost their parents in a small age from car accident and from that day Jimin is like a parent to his little sister.

"I know baby, you are the best brother in the world for her" Jimin smile whenJungkook said this and kiss his forehead as a thank you.

Jimin then knock three times on the door before open the door. Jungkook with a smile entered the room but his smile immediately faltered when the girl look up from her painting.

"You?" Jungkook said with a wide eyes looking at her. Her expression was surprised too.

"What are you doing here?" this time the girl said.

"Oh, you guys know each other?" Jimin interrupted then he gesture his sister to come forward. "Hana come here, meet my boyfriend Jungkook. And Jungkook she is Park Hana my sister"