Chapter 5

Good morning gorgeous

Jungkook blink few times after hearing Jin, oh his morning deep voice making Jungkook so so weak. He forgets to greet back

Jin flicks his chine and chuckles "what happened princess?"

"I- uh what's with all this names" Jungkook asked almost losing his composer

"Why don't you like it sugercup" Jin teased this time and Jungkook cheeks get a deep shade of pink by the nickname

"Shut up" Jin let out an amazing laugh "didn't know you have this cute and innocent sides too, must say I'm loving it"

That's when Jungkook realized how unusual he is behaving, he cleared his throat and grip his composure to act like before, the real cocky Jeon Jungkook.

"Mr I think we have enough fun last night, I should go now" Jungkook let out without much expression talking Jin little off guard but he struggled it off.

"Aah I think you should fresh and up first and have breakfast, I'll drop you at your home hmm" Jin offered and Jungkook agreed, he was feeling hungry and lazy so the offer felt tempting

But before Jin get up from the bed he asked something which Jungkook did expected

"I know it's too early but last night was so amazing, and I don't want this to be our last Jungkook....

I don't know why but I think I really like you Jungkook"

Oh that was too straight forward, Jungkook likes it.

"And I don't want this to end up as just some random hook up, I want to have a relationship with you Jungkook I really do"

"I- what? Relationship!" No way what is this man talking about. Relationship! that's disgusting.

"Jungkook, baby please don't panic" Jin said cupping Jungkook's face who's eyebrows were furrowed together and his pouty lips were more pouty making him look like a cute Chimpuk but that's not the time Jin "I know it's too fast but just give me a chance we can take it slow, maybe with a date, what about next week hmm?"

Jin tried to convince making a face which seems very hard to resist, his naked upper body glowing from the sun light coming from the back, and his bored shoulder which is flexing buy cupping Jungkook's cheeks is a sight to drool over and Jungkook Subconsciously nodded.

Jin smile the brightest smile of the day and kissed his forehead "thank you gorgeous, now fresh and up, I will get your breakfast in the bed"
And Jin left, his stomach making a whole zoo inside, happy that he got the chance

Maybe it's time I finally choose my life partner and I promise Jungkook I'll keep you always happy

Jin though but didn't know the person he wants to keep happy always will make him devastated one day and snatch his all happiness...