Chapter 30

"He, he is the one who hired me"

Devid suddenly  shout pointing his index finger on Jungkook's defeated sitting figure grabbing everyone's attention. Cecily narrowed her eyes and asked "hired for what?

Jungkook's eyes widen when he saw Devid's presence here. He started to shake and every hair of his body rises in fear.

"He hired me to frame miss Min Jun and spoil her relationship with Mr. Hoseok so he can have him instead"

A punch landed on David's face and everyone gasp from the disclosure. Yoongi couldn't take the truth and he punch Devid who was pointing his finger at Jungkook.

Hoseok felt a stab on his heart and his whole body started to shake from what he heard. His guilty eyes landed Jun who was already looking at him with pure sadness.

The truth was bitter then a Denatonium that made everyone's nerves shiver.

Namjoon held a seat and sit on it because his lags was feeling jelly from everything he saw and heard. He was ready to become a villain in everyone's eyes for the love of his life and that's what he is getting. Maybe he deserves it. He deserves it for hurting Eun who loved him so much.

But what are the faults of others? What are the fault of his friends? What is the fault of his brother Taehyung who fall for the first time in his life! Did he deserves this, did all of them deserve  this? No.

"What the hell is happening. Will you explain your Son's behaviour Mr.Jeon" rage, pure rage was there in Kim Huwan's  voice. How dare that boy played with his both sons. They are Kim. And he dare to hurt the son of Kim. One of the richest man is Korea. The audacity.

Mr.Jeon became red in embarrassment and shame. He went towards Jungkook and harshly grabbed his arm  to make him stand. "What the hell is this Jungkook. The fuck you did?"

Jungkook was still shaken up and he was not ready to look at his father. "Look at me Jungkook or I swear I will show you how a worst father looks like" Sung's voice was dark and dangerous that proves this is not an empty threat.

Jungkook looks at his father with hurt eyes. "Why you are talking to me like this?" Jungkook said softly. He never saw this look on his father's eyes. So ashamed.

"You-" Sung was about to slap Jungkook across the face when a hand stopped him. Jungkook was in pure shock that his eyes widen so large.
Did his father just tried to slap him?

Jin stopped Jeon Sung's hand before that could touched Jungkook's beautiful face. Sung's red raging eyes met Jin's and he jerk it off "why did you stop me Jin. I will kill him today"

"DAD!"

"Don't fucking call me that"

Jungkook stepped back from his father's harsh tone. A pure hurt feeling surge inside him and swallowed him whole.