Chaptet 14

Jungkook was putting a bracelet on his hand that Namjoon gave him yesterday with a big smile on his face

Jungkook was putting a bracelet on his hand that Namjoon gave him yesterday with a big smile on his face. He was admiring the diamonds on his hand. "My hand looks so beautiful" he giggled thinking about his date tonight "he might eat me today"

That's when his phone rings, he immediately picked up the call "hey"

"Hey my peachy ass juicy cupcakes"

Jungkook giggles "Jimin what kind of nickname is this"

"So was your ass not like a peach?"

"Well yes but cupcakes aren't juicy"

"Oh but your ass surely is" Jimin replied with his flirty tone making Jungkook blush

"Cupcake you're making me wait like always, when are you coming" Jimin spoke again whining this time

"Oh come on, can't you wait for me a little. After all I'm getting dolled up for you"

"My Love if you ask me to wait for you my whole life I'll do it happily, and you are already more beautiful then a porcelain doll why you need to be dolled up more hmm" Jungkook can sense how sincerely Jimin said all these thing making his heart warm

"Okay okay I'm coming now hang up"

After their night on the club Jimin has been taking Jungkook on a date continuously. Not even a single day pass when Jimin don't ask him to meet or go out with him. But oh well Jungkook can't meet him every day when he already have three boyfriends right?

"Oh so much hard work to maintain three hot shot boyfriend" Jungkook giggles like a bitch he is and kissed his reflection on the mirror before going out.

He reached the hotel Jimin gave him the address to. He immediately went to the top floor which was actually a terrace. He went inside the roof only to met with a breathtaking view of the night sky and the city. The roof was decorated beautifully with many interiors. Looks like people often book this place . But Jungkook is unaware that this floor is actually a roof top restaurant. Jimin booked the whole floor and customize it only for Jungkook.

Jungkook walk a little when he gasp at the most sexiest back he could comprehend. There he is under the glowing swimming pool half naked. There is moon tattoo lined up on his spine making his already sexy back look out of the world. Jungkook almost shivers at the sight.

"after making me waite for so long my cupcakes finally came" Jimin said looking back at Jungkook's direction and smile "though the wait worth it" Jimin said checking Jungkook out with intense gaze.

And Jungkook shivers. He slowly walk to the swimming pool edge near Jimin which is located at the very end of the roof.

Jungkook prettily set on the edge of the swimming pool floor and touch his both shoulders with his both hands and slide them slowly feeling his muscles until it reached as far his palm can go on his open arms which is resting on both side. He leans on and whisper "good boy" he then sucked Jimin's ear lob.