Chapter 9

Lips collied rhythmically just like the dance they were doing few minutes ago

Lips collied rhythmically just like the dance they were doing few minutes ago. Opening each other's mouth they explore their inside. Tongue testing each others walls, even teeth were crashing from the massy kiss.

Jimin chuckled from the desperation of the younger. They were on top floor of the club. After the kiss Jimin take the clue and took a room key and bring Jungkook upstairs. But the younger seems to impatient. He started to kiss between their journey which only two  store up.

Jimin didn't mind though. The younger mouth was the sweetest thing he had ever test. He thinks like this is going to be his favorite thing from now on.

"Let m-me open the do-or" Jimin words came broken from the kiss. Jungkook didn't want to leave the lips yet but still he composes him self. Not until jimin turn around showing his back to insert the key Jungkook again leach into him from the behind and start sucking his neck.

Jimin groan from the pleasure but still a low chuckle left from his mouth after knowing the younger being too horny and desperate which he find really adorable.

He open  the door and turn around immediately pull Jungkook from his waist very fast and sudden. Jungkook let out a gasp from the fast impact but before he could process anything a high pitch moan left his mouth from the harsh bite and suck Jimin started to do. Jimin continued his nibbling while close the door with a thud.

Hoseok was looking at the moon with a glass of whiskey. The moon was full today which grabbed his attention from the city he was gazinh from his big glass window.

Hoseok was standing there only wearing a sweat-pant. His naked upper body is displayed only for the moonlight to fall on his beautiful pale six pack abs body. Hoseok's body is lean but he has good muscles which makes the man looks sexy has hell.

Suddenly his eyes fall on the painting which was placed on the corner of his bedroom. He took a big sip of his drink almost emptying it.

Today morning a delivery guy bring this to the house. He said someone send it to this address under Jung Hoseok's name.

When he opened the packaging his eyes widen. That's the painting he like so much that day and wanted to bought but it wasn't for sell that time. Yes it was Jungkook's painting which he was gazing that time.

But that's not what surprised him. There was also a little card saying 'a little gift for you, JK'. The painting was million worthy. And Jungkook just simply gift him after meeting him twice didn't set well.

He is not a fool. After all he is a businessman. From the first time how Jungkook was eyeing him was not really friendly but he struggled it off. But not now when he got the younger intention very clearly.

He can't lead the younger when he have a beautiful loyal girlfriend and not to mention he really loves her.

Min Jun, elder sister of Min Yoongi. A young beautiful woman. She did major in business. Through Yoongi hoseok met Jun.