Chapter 27

Finally the time has come where all the ex best friends will meet again

Finally the time has come where all the ex best friends will meet again. Although almost all of them has grudge against each others but they can't miss such a big day of their best friend.

The day their best friend and Taehyung's elder brother getting married. It's a memorable and anticipating day in his life. So they are more than ready to subside their personal grudges for few hours and stand by Namjoon's side in his big happy day.

Only if they knew how this big day is not a happy day for their friend. Only if they knew how Namjoon is burning and dying inside by every passing second.

Namjoon was looking at himself in the mirror eyes blazer and red. There is no warmth in them. They are shallow and dark. Namjoon's stomach is dropping from thinking he will put a ring to someone's else hand and take her as his life partner. The thought that it's not Jungkook is giving him a nausea and he just wants to puke it away.

"Congratulations brother" Taehyung's cheerful voice pull Namjoon out from his nauseating thoughts and he wore a fake smile like an armour. He can't let anyone see through him. For
the sake of his love, he can't.

Namjoon mumbles a small 'thanks' before looking at the mirror again. Taehyung smile was big, happy. He put his hand on Namjoon's shoulder and pet him. "I'm really happy for you hyung. Eun is an amazing lady. She will be a perfect Kim in our family . Me and our parents are really happy and positive about her"

Namjoon only nodded with his tight fake smile. Sure Eun is an amazing girl. Through out his journey with her he is sure the girl deserves all the happiness. Namjoon is too petty for her. He has lost his all respect in her feet. But he can't help it. His heart chooses her brother instead of her. And Namjoon can't even regret the decision because loving Jungkook was winning the word for him even though he is failing everyone around him.

Taehyung continues with his smile. This time his smile was teasing "now come out soon brother and make her your wife so I could get into the line and take your brother-in-law next"

Namjoon narrowed his eyes from what Taehyung said "what do you mean by that Taehyung?"

Taehyung smiles, there was a red tint on his cheeks. He was blushing and his eyes are sparking.

"Well, you can say I've my eyes on your soon to be brother-in-law and I'm planning to propose him" Taehyung let out the word so nonchalantly that...

Namjoon felt like cold water poured on his head and he shivered from it "yo- you mean Jungkook?"

Taehyung's shy smile grows "yes" Namjoon's nostrils flares and his hand immediately clenched his brother's shirt collar. He jerk Taehyung harshly and shout "How dare you look about him"

Taehyung was confused from his brother's outburst. A deep frown came on his forehead and he clutched Namjoon's hand to freed his collar but Namjoon's grip was tight. "What's wrong hyung?! Leave my collar"

Namjoon seems to go deaf and only thought his running inside his mind was Taehyung going to have his Jungkook. His fucking love of life.

"He is mine you fucker. Jungkook is fucking MINE"

Taehyung's eyes widen and soon his rage came like a running truck. Taehyung pushed his brother And pressed his forearm on his throat. Namjoon groaned when his back hit the dresser table harshly.

"The heck you are saying! Are you out of your mind. Are you having eyes on your soon to be wife's brother. You disgusting prick" Taehyung throw his words harshly, he was blinded by the rage that his elder brother has eyes on his boyfriend. His fucking boyfriend.

Namjoon realised what he did. His hands slowly losing his grip from Taehyung's collar. Taehyung noticed it and with a jerk he put his hands down too.

Taehyung almost growl but said with as much calm as he could mustered. "Whatever thoughts is running inside your thick skulls about him just drop it. I guess you are aware you are getting married to his sister in less than an hour. So stop your nonsense and be a man. Don't be a disloyal asshole to Eun or the consequences won't be good"

With that he dash out of the room not before slamming the door shut. Namjoon's lags started to shake. He couldn't stand straight anymore. He lean on the table for support and exhale a heavy breath.

"This is messed up. This marriage can't be happening. I saw what Taehyung's eyes hold for Jungkook. I can't merry Eun and give access to Taehyung to have my fucking boyfriend. No fucking away"

Namjoon was losing his shit at this point. He doesn't know what to do. How to handle all this. All the guests with his family includes his friends are downstairs waiting for the groom. But walking down the islay means losing his love.

He doesn't have a good feeling about it. He can't let this happen. He can't lose Jungkook. He won't.

"I know Jungkook you will get angry by what I'm about to do but this thing needs to be done. Everyone needs to know. And everyone will know. Today."

Agent S.:

Mr. Min we found the culprit.

Yoongie clutched his phone tightly into the fist. Anyone will shiver if they see how the fire of vengeance is burning in his eyes. He wants to break the bone of the culprit and crush him right now and right here. He's been waiting for a long time. And his patience is running off.

Me:

Great, bring the bastard near the Kim mansion. I want to see him RIGHT NOW.

—————————————————————

Chaos started to begins 👀

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ♥

Please vote and leave comments.

Thanks for reading
보라해