Chapter 18

The night was shining

The night was shining. Both couples were bright and happy. They compliment each other perfectly. Looking happy and content in each others arms. Everyone around them look at the couple in adoration.

Although on person was most annoyed by this was none other then our little  Jungkook. He was poking his cheeks in annoyance every time he see Hoseok and Jun acting lovely dovy. Rolling his eyes for the nth he claps along with other guests in the party when they both cut the cake of their first anniversary.

It wasn't much crowded, only family and friends and few close guests were present in a hired luxurious hotel by Hoseok.

Jungkook's night was again ceos because his other boyfriends was present their. But this time  Jin was absent for the work related reason and Jimin also left early before Jungkook even came which brings little comfort to Jungkook. But Taehyung's possessive ass didn't help.

Namjoon was little doubtful about Taehyung's behaviour that why he is clinging to Jungkook and giving glares to other man but soon both brother also left to their office for some work after they witness the cake cutting. 

Yoongi is now standing near Jungkook sneakingly clutching his butt in the dim light from people's eyes. "Hey pumpkin, you okay. You don't look in a good mood today"

"Uh it's nothing Yoongi, I just need a drink, can you bring me a glass of wine please" 

"Sure Pumpkin , anything" saying this he left not without giving a quick peck on his cheeks when no one is looking.

Jungkook panic and immediately look towards Hoseok if he saw, thankfully he didn't.

When Yoongi came back with the glass and hand over this to Jungkook, the doe eyed male nearly drop the glass when he saw Jun was standing with a mike and a ring box on her hand, front of everyone. The spotlight was on them. This is not what he is thinking right?

She soon grabbed everyone's attention. "Hey everyone. I'm very thankful to  every one of you for being present in our special day and celebrate with us"

She said with a bright smile, Hoseok was standing on her side smiling but little tense also. She continued "to make this night tittle special I'm taking a brave step tonight. I hope you guys will be my well wisher in this" she looks at Hoseok with a sparkling eyes. Her beauty skin shining bring from the light and the happiness.

"My love, I'm very grateful to have you in my life, as a gentleman you are, you have always treated be the best and I can't help but to think about making this gentleman mine forever" Jun shyly smile and her cheeks bright pink from the blush. Hoseok gulped, he was nervous also exited of what coming next, his heart beat quicken.

"Would you give me the privilege of calling you my husband mr. Jung Hoseok" she finally said the words front of everyone, now opening the ring box which showed a beautiful platinum ring with few little diamonds attached.

Hoseok was in bliss, his girlfriend proposed him front of everyone, he was happy, but he do wonder if it's too early. But now it's not the time to think about all this. Everyone is looking and to be honest he doesn't mind taking this big step with her. She is an elegant and wonderful woman.

Hoseok smile brightly and kiss her on her lips front of everyone, everyone cheers for the couple, Yoongi was happy and busy cheering his sister and his soon to be brother in law that he didn't notice Jungkook was shedding angry tears. But he immediately wipes them roughly before he noticed.

"Of course I will" Hoseok said loudly and Jun slid the ring on his now soon to be husband's finger now grinning. Hoseok then hold her hand put them up on the air cheering with everyone with his loud voice, everyone cheered in happiness.

Min Yoongi was really happy for his sister, after all Hoseok is a great guy. "I'm really happy for my sister, I know Hoseok will keep her happy"

"Si-sister?" Jungkook asked little shocked.

"Oh you didn't know baby, I thought Hoseok told you. You and him are very close nowadays" Yoongi said looking at Jungkook whose hands are cold and sweaty now.

"Uh- not really" Jungkook felt nervous and contemplated if the thing he is going to do now would be a good idea after knowing Jun is Yoongi's sister, of course she is, she is a Min.

"It's okay Pumpkin, yes she is my younger sister. We are just two years apart and we lives together. Our parents lives on our home town away from the city lights. So it's been years we siblings rely on each other. To be honest, she is my strength, and I always wish best for her" Yoongi said adoration was present in his eyes. No doubt the siblings are very close.

"Oh- that's go- good" Jungkook badly shutters.

"Baby are you sure you okay, you look pale" Yoongi ask concern. "I'm fine" Jungkook lowly said. Yoongi was about to ask more when his phone rang. After talking for a while he hang up. "Jungkook baby I've to go. I've some important work came up. you want to stay more or should I drop you"

"Uh- it's okay you go, I have my car"

"Okay then take care Pumpkin, love you" saying this he again sneaking peck this time on Jungkook's lips and left not before congratulating the couple.

Jungkook was burning inside, he was really tens the thing his about to do after knowing Jun is Yoongi's sister. What if Yoongi got to know. He is a rich and powerful man. And he seems to love his sister a lot. Jungkook gulp, Yoongi's anger is no joke, he is scary when he gets mad, one time when the younger witness his wrath. It wasn't with him, but after that day he still wish Yoongi never become angry at him.

But Jungkook can't back off now, whatever he witnessed is not giving a pleasant feeling inside him. His crave for Hoseok and the jealousy towars Jun has increased a lot. And he can't let him go now.

By hook or crook Jungkook will make the businessman his, no matter what. No matter if she is Yoongi's sister or not. He will have Hoseok. And he will have him tonight.

He takes out his phone and dials a number. With few rings the caller picks up.

"Be ready, it's almost time. When I text you start the plan"

"Yes sir"

The call hang up. Whatever Jungkook was going to do will sure bring ceos. Ceos to the couple, ceos to the friends and his life too. Jungkook is playing soccer with their heart but he forgot he is playing with fire balls. He forgot how powerful those man are and soon enough he will burn himself by his own fault.

—————————————————————

So what is Jungkook gonna do, have any idea? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Please vote and comments to share your thoughts ☻

Thanks for reading
보라헤