Chapter Three

I walked up to the huge dorm building, and shuddered. It was huge, and probably really nice on the inside, compared to the League's base. When I walked in, I was excited since I saw Izuku, but then my heart dropped as I saw Katsuki. I really only minded since he would bully Izuku, calling him names like 'Deku', and it really made me mad.

"Hi! I'm Mina Ashido! Just call me Mina, though!" A pink alien-looking girl ran up to me once I was halfway through the door.

"Hi, I'm Kenadie McCarthy. Please, call me Kenadie, though." I smiled at Mina, and she grinned back at me.

"I'll help you take your stuff to your room!" Mina grabbed the stuff in my hands, so I was now free to pull my suitcase with something other than my foot.

"Thanks." I smiled. Once we finished putting my crap in my room, we went back to the common room for introductions.

"I'm Tenya Iida."

"Ochako Uraraka."

"Tsuyu Asui, but please call me Tsu, kero"

"Denki Kaminari!"

"Kyoka Jiro."

"Mashirao Ojiro."

"Rikido Sato."

"Hanta Sero."

"Mezo Shoji."

"Momo Yaoyorozu."

"Mina Ashido! Please call me Mina, though!"

"Yuga Aoyama."

"Izuku Midoriya."

"Katsuki Bakugou."

"Eijiro Kirishima!"

"K-Koji K-Koda..."

"Fumikage Tokoyami."

"Shoto Todoroki."

"Toru Hagakure."

"I'm Kenadie McCarthy, and I prefer to go by Kenadie, and sorry if I call you by your first names, I wasn't born here in Japan..." Almost all of my new classmates were okay with me calling them by their first names except for Katsuki.
We all then went to our dorms to get ourselves organized, except for Mina who came to mine to help me first since I had a lot to unpack.

"Thanks, Mina. You can just help by putting the clothes away, and just leave everything else, like things that would go on a desk."

"Isn't that most of what you have? Just clothes? What will you be doing?" Mina asked curiously.

"Building this desk I have. It's where I studied for the past ten months, and my best friend gave it to me so I thought I should take it with me." I said as I took the pieces of it out of the tattered box. The white desk was mostly clean except for the one big red spot on the side of it.

"W-What's that red stain-" Mina asked, her eyes wide.

I sighed, not really wanting to explain, but doing so anyway. "My friend did that...I don't remember exactly what it was, possibly juice..." That might have been a little white lie, but I wasn't going to tell her that it was blood. I just didn't want her to tell whoever our new teacher is.

"That isn't juice, my friend." Mina said as she kicked the door closed. "Spill the tea, sis."

"P-Promise you won't tell anyone..?"

"Pinky promise!"

"Well," I started, wrapping my tail into my hands so I could feel the long, soft, fur as I explained. "Ten months ago a villain found me in an alley, and they kinda saved my life, and I explained how I wanted to be a hero to help people who didn't get help when they most needed it, and children wandering around on the streets, and I kinda just lived with them since..."