Chapter Eight

We know barely nothing about Mina, so I made a bit of this shit up. So if anything is revealed about her in the future, I apologize for the fucking inaccuracies. I just need the fucking tea. Also know that I do swear a lot but I usually don't in these types of stories because I write them in school. FUCK YOU SCHOOL SYSTEMS FOR NOT LETTING US SWEAR OUR SPIRITS OUT!

...

If my mother found the shit I write then she would be disappointed at my grammar.

...

and my swearing.

...

she already got mad after seeing my camera roll. I will most definitely add some at the end. NOW BACK TO THE SHITSHOW THAT WE CALL A FANFIC!

I stretched as I woke up. I was also beneath Mina, who was fast asleep on me. Momo, Toru, Fumikage, and Yuga were all at the bar by the sound of it. I looked at the clock on the wall, and noticed that it was 11 AM, which was late for me to wake up at.

"Morning..." Mina mumbled as she opened her eyes slowly. "Sorry I fell asleep on you."

"No worries, Mina!" I smiled. "Let's get to the bar to get breakfast."

"K, K!" Mina giggled as we walked down the curving hallways and to the big open room where the bar was.

"Morning, you two. You both slept late." Momo said as she noticed us.

"Yeah. I couldn't really get up earlier because someone was sleeping on me." I laughed.

"I apologized!" Mina glared at me.

"It was a joke, I said I don't mind." I rolled my eyes.

"Stop bickering." Momo sighed, handing us each a plate with our favorite foods on it.

"Thank you, Momo."

"Thanks, Yaomomo!"

"No problem."

I walked through Kurogiri's portal into the dorms with both the Dekusquad and the Kenadiesquad following me...and Hawks. We had decided that together we would be the Murdersquad.

"Heyyo, class 1A!" Hawks said as he flew through the portal.

"Number two hero Hawks?" Kyoka asked as she looked at the winged hero.

"Not after what happened at 2 AM last night!"

"Did the hero commission find out about you and the burnt chicken nugget?" Katsuki scoffed.

"Nope!"

"Just tell us!" Denki groaned.

"Fine. Endeavor was turned into a pile of ashes so I'm taking his place as number one!" Hawks grinned.

"What?!" Everyone except the Murdersquad screamed, including Aizawa, Present Mic, and Midnight, who had just walked in.

"Yeah, so, Endeavor said to the other pro heroes that me, Ochako, Momo, and Mina were kidnapped by the LOV, so pro heroes started searching the base, until I cornered each one except for Endeavor, told them the truth, and as Endeavor was about to find Shiggy and Natsuo in a closet, the Dekusquad planned to get rid of him, with my squad as backup, and to finish him off, we had Shiggy do it." I shrugged.