You've Reached The End!

Heyyo, everyone! Thanks for reading this shitshow! Keep reading for a sneak peek at the second generation.

"The letter came! The letter came!" I shouted, running to my parents, Himiko Toga and Ochako Uraraka, also known as the heroes Bloody Queen and Uravity.

"I hope you get in!" My first mother, Himiko, grinned.

"No shit." I rolled my eyes, grinning all the same as I ran to my room. I tore open the letter, and a hologram of the current number one hero, Spottedsoil, or Kenadie Ashido, appeared. My mothers have said they used to know her well, although I don't remember it as I was super young.

"Hello, Young Tora!" Kenadie grinned through the hologram. "You probably don't remember this, but a long time ago, when the League of Villains had first slowed down on doing villainous shit, your mothers fished you from a dumpster, and after we all graduated from UA we lived with Shiggy, Natsuo, Dabi, Hawks, Shoto, Momo, and all of our children. After about a year we did go our separate ways, but my point is! Quite a few of them are going to UA, so you will meet most of them again! I can't wait to see you here!" The hologram shut off, and I squealed in excitement.

"I GOT IN!" I yelled, running down to my parents.