Chapter Five

I woke up and stretched. This week had been long, but finally it was the weekend. I was taking Mina, Izuku, Shoto, Momo, and Ochako to the League of Villains base...I just have to keep Shigaraki from touching them...easy enough. I got up quickly, and left to knock on the doors of my classmates before going back into my room to change into an oversized gray hoodie and baggy gray sweatpants. I walked out to the common room to see Izuku, Ochako, Mina, and Momo, who were waiting for me and Shoto. We waited for about five minutes before he came out, and we started to leave when Aizawa stopped us.

"And where are you six going?" He asked.

"Oh- Uh-"

"We're just going out for the day! We plan to stay overnight at my house!" Mina said as I stuttered, everyone else agreed, and Aizawa nodded.

"Don't get caught by villains. I won't be saving your sorry asses if you do." Aizawa walked away, and I sighed in relief.

"Bye, Mr. Aizawa!" I called after him. "Thank you, Mina, you saved my ass there."

"It's what friends are for! Now lead the way!" Mina exclaimed as I walked out, leading them down a few alleys before calling Kurogiri, and telling him that I'm bringing friends. He didn't mind, and held the portal open so all of us could get in, and closed it once I said that we were all here.

"You brought those hero brats?!" Shigaraki exclaimed, preparing to take off his gloves.

"Shut it, crust face. They're not here to fight." I snapped. Izuku was staring at Shigaraki, and I gulped.

"What are you staring at, broccoli face?!" Shigaraki yelled.

"Is...Is that you...Tenko..?"

"How the hell do you know that name?!" Shigaraki grabbed Izuku by the collar of his shirt, holding him against the wall.

"Jeez- You're stronger than when you last saw me." Izuku smiled, and Shigaraki dropped him.

"I- Izu-"

"Sir, is there some tea I smell?" Mina questioned, bouncing on her feet.

"Shut your alien-looking ass up." Shigaraki snapped.

"Not until you tell me what's happening~"

"Tenko, or as you all know him as Shigaraki, is my cousin, we have the same grandmother, and when the incident happened with his side of the family, my father took him in but after a while, he left my mom and we never saw him again...he never told us why." Izuku explained. "It's because Dad is All for One, isn't he..?"

"...Yes, he is, Izu..." Shigaraki sighed. As Shigaraki said that, Toga came running out of the other room.

"Ochako-chan!" She grinned, running up to her.

"Himiko-san!" Ochako hugged back.

"This just gets weirder and weirder..." Momo murmured.

"It's full of tea!" Mina grinned.

"Izuku is related to Shigaraki, and those two know each other..." I murmured. "Again, it really isn't expected." I said as I heard a bang. I turned around to see the pro hero Hawks, number three on the ranking list, smushed against the window.

"Again?!" Toga, Ochako, Shigaraki, Dabi, Kurogiri, and I yelled.

"Why is pro hero Hawks here?!" Momo exclaimed.

"I stopped questioning it after a week dating Himiko." Ochako sighed.

"So that's why you stayed in your room for long periods of time! You were hanging out with Ochako!" I laughed. "You could've told us!"