Chapter Twelve

It had been a month since the UA concert, and me and Mina were just watching a movie with Momo and Toru when Ochako and Toga busted down our door while Toga was holding a child.

"We're adopting a dumpster child!" Toga yelled.

"W-What-?" I stuttered, surprised at the sudden scream.

"Toga and I were out for a walk when she found a dumpster child and she wants to keep it."

"She doesn't have a name, so let's call her Tora Uraraka!" Toga suggested. "It means Tiger, and she has orange eyes with black lines!"

"That's a cute name! I like it. Our dumpster child is now named Tora." Ochako smiled, and we just paused our movie to pay attention to the child. Tora looked to be about three, so next year her quirk would come in.

It had already been a year since Ochako and Himiko, which she asked me to call her from now on, had adopted Tora, their dumpster child. Luckily, it was a weekend so everyone could watch over Tora to see when she'd get her quirk and what it would be.

It was 12:00 PM. And we finally got to see what Tora's quirk was. The young girl's long, black, hair had turned into a pale teal fading into a darker shade. It turns out, her quirk was Cloudburst. She could shape clouds to whatever she wanted to. Her hair had turned into some type of cloudy mist, which is where she would get the clouds from. This was also the day we learned that Hawks could lay eggs...

"Dabi! Help!" Hawks yelled from the other room.

"What is it this time?! I'm not opening another jar for you!" Dabi yelled back, groaning. He was sitting on the couch as Tora was applying some of Ochako's makeup on him while Himiko and Ochako filmed it.

"It's not a jar! Or anything you have to open!"

"Fix your problem yourself!"

"You're part of the problem!" Hawks yelled back, sounding furious.

"Fine!" Dabi yelled. "Sorry, Tora, I'll be back." Dabi said with a smile. I could tell he had a soft spot for children.

It was a few minutes before we heard frantic screaming from Dabi.

"What the hell, Hawks?! You can lay eggs?!"

"Apparently so! And you're the second father of this egg child!"

"What the H-E double L is happening in there..?" I yelled, storming into the other room, and pausing when I saw a newborn child in the winged hero's arms, a horrified bacon man looking at it, and eggshells on the floor.

"Hawks- what the hell..." I just stood there with my eyes wide. The child had white hair and golden eyes. "Cover that thing in a blanket- No one wants to see a newborn baby's you-know-what-" I shielded my eyes from the child.

"His name is Akira Takami-Todoroki." Hawks smiled at the child, wrapping it in an oversized blue blanket. I just walked out with a sigh, and sat down where Dabi was sitting before Hawks called him out of the room.

"What happened in there?" Mina asked me.

"Apparently Hawks can lay eggs. And just laid one. That hatched into a child."

"Okay- So- That's something. Now we have two children living in the dorms. Wonderful." Mina said sarcastically.

"Alright, class 2-gAy." Shigaraki said, walking into the room after kicking open a door. Natsuo followed him. "I just learned that somehow I am pregnant, and have been for five months. Four more and there's a newborn."

"I am starting to regret coming to UA." Katsuki complained. "First Uraraka and Toga found a garbage child last year, then five months ago Natsuo got Shigaraki pregnant somehow- and now Hawks just laid a damn egg. I didn't sign up to be a babysitter, I signed up to be a hero!"

"Calm it, Katsuki. None of us signed up for this." I groaned.

"Is this a good time to bring up that I'm going to have twins..?" Ochako said hesitantly. "Their names are going to be Nichibotsu and Umi Uraraka." A ton of congratulations passed through the crowd, except for Bakugou.

"I'm also having twins." Shigaraki spoke up, and Bakugou screamed into a pillow on the couch. "I'm naming them Aishun Shimura and Yukichi Shimura."

"Shimura?" Mina questioned.

"Tomura Shigaraki isn't my birth name. Tenko Shimura is." Shigaraki sighed.

"That's a nice name." Mina smiled.

"Thanks I guess?" Shigaraki awkwardly smiled, and then looked down.

"Ochako, what's your due date?" I asked her.

"Um- It's actually going to be next Friday..."

"Oh. I thought you were eating too much. Were you scared to tell us?"

"Yes..."

"Well, let's get everything you'd need.