Chapter Fourteen

It was a year after Shigaraki had his two children, and we were finally in third year. Me, Mina, and Shigaraki were walking down the street to the store, and Shigaraki was pushing his two twins, Aishun and Yukichi, in a stroller, Mina was pushing Akira, Umi, and Nichibotsu in another stroller, and I was carrying Tora when someone kicked Shigaraki's back.

"HEY!" I yelled, glaring at the person. I scanned them up and down. They were wearing normal clothes and looked like they had a quirk similar to Itsuka Kendo, but with their feet. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Can't you see he's pushing a stroller with two children!"

"That he kidnapped!"

"Those two children are Yukichi and Aishun Shimura. His biological children."

"How do you know he didn't just take them from an unsuspecting mother?!"

"Because I was there when those two were born. So was Mina. So was the rest of class 3-gAy were at the birth."

"Auntie Kenadie- Who is that creepy man-" Tora asked me.

"It's no one, don't worry." I smiled at Tora.

"How do I know that you didn't kidnap all of those children?!"

"How about we prove that they weren't kidnapped." Mina glared.

"Then take me to their parents!"

"Alright, follow us. Luckily we're on the way back from the park." I said. "We're going to the UA dorms."