09 | Separate Morning

MINJI

Room. Morning.

I got awaken by my alarm and immediately turn it off, Hanni is still hugging my waist and I had a hard time to get her hands off. I took a shower and ready for work. It's only five a.m. but I gotta go work earlier than usual since I haven't finish my work and meetings yesterday.

"Good morning Lady Kim."

"Good morning. Dani, did you start Hanni's enrollment?"

"Yes Lady Kim, she just need to take a quick exam, I'll send it to you."

"Send it to my another laptop, that one is not for work."

"Sure Lady Kim. Should I send it like right n—"

"Yes."

"Okay."

"Haerin, you'll be here. Eye on Hanni and if she's going outside, better to keep eye on her and don't let someone just touch her."

"Noted Lady Kim."

"I already sent it Lady Kim."

"Good, thank you."

I continue to eat until I get finish.

"I'll go now, make sure to make Hanni answer the quick exam for enrollment Haerin."

"Yes Lady Kim~"

I nodded and entered the van.

"Sooo~ seems like you care so much for miss Pham huh~"

"So what? It's my plan, that's my plan."

"I mean~ you might fall in love Lady Kim~ orrr, maybe you are right now~"

"Shut it, I'll never be. I already accepted the fact that I'm gonna be single until I die."

"Naauuurr~ that's never gonna happen. Why do you keep denying her Lady Kim? She's sooooo perfect tho~"

"I see that she's straight."

"Lady Kim! Are you fooling me? Or you're fooling yourself? We just saw a hickeys in her neck and we're sure it's from you. So how can you say she's straight when she let you do that?"

"U-uh. I raped her."

"No way that gonna happen! I've been working with you ever since you're fifteen!! Gosshh! Of course I know when you're lying or not! She is not straight Lady Kim~"

"No, what if she is and she just got influenced?"

"Shut that up Lady Kim, we both know that she's not really straight."

"I don't know! I can't ask about her sexuality. I'm scared what will she think."

"Wowww!! A strong cold blooded with high anger issue was scared what will someone think?! That's mind blowing!!"

"DANI. Do you want to die?"

"Sure, but with Haerin please."

"Shut your gay ass up."

"And shut your suspicion up."

"No coz, it's obvious that she was just influenced by me."

"Wrong. Now let's make a second deal Lady Kim."

"What deal again?"

"If we find out the she's not lesbian, bisexual or something, I'll treat you a two gallons of ice cream. But! If we find out the she's lesbian, bisexual or part of the lgbtq community, you gotta treat me a three gallons of ice cream."