27 | Street Moments

HANNI

Living Room. Afternoon.

I took a bath and I'm watching netflix with Haerin in the living room right now.

"Anyway. Remember Kyunwong?"

"Yeah?"

"He's gone."

"WHAT?!"

"I received a call from a person telling they found a kid who hanged himself in the tree. There's a note for me and my number written on it. That's how the person called me."

"DAMN. Does his father know this??"

"Yeah, I told him. And guess what? He cried a lot, saying sorry to Kyunwong's dead cold body."

"It's normal, he's still Kyunwong's dad. And now he'll suffer from guilt for sure."

"Yeah. He should. Here's Kyunwong's note for me. Read it if you want."

She handed me a paper and I took and read it.

Dear Haerin noona.
– 09**********

I'm sorry if I have to leave you now noona. I'm really tired now. Dad beat earlier and I promise it will be the last time. I hope you're doing fine noona. I'm okay now, I will be okay now. Thank you for being the best part of my life, thank you for being my bigsister. Thank you for the memories. I love you so much noona. Please continue being happy and please don't be sad for me. Always remember I love you noona, you'll always be my favorite girl♡♡♡ I will be your guardian angel now, please take care always!!!

"He's such a sweet kid."

"I know. And now he's now gone."

"Do you want to have a visit?"

"Yeah, no? I don't know. Maybe I don't want."

"Okay if you say so..."

"I miss Dani."

"Eew."

"BITCH WHAT?!?!"

"Nothing."

"Wow, what about you and Lady Kim? Don't you two eew too?"

"UHM– WE ARE EWW TOO."

"Eew."

"At least we don't call each other 'babe'"

"At least we don't fuck each other."

"You will do the same one day, or... night."

"Shut up. I can't imagine that happening to us."

"Whatever, I'm hungry now, let's go somewhere?"

"Outside?"

"Yeah, eat outside, street food, my treat."

"Sure! Let's go now?"

"Yep!"

We both stood up, I grabbed my phone and wallet and we left the mansion.

Street. Afternoon.

"Minji looks shock when I told her I love her. What does it mean? Do you think she loves me too? Is that a sign?"

"UUUHHHHMMM."

"I know you know Hae!"

"Just ask her about that, I really don't know."

"I KNOW YOU KNOW. YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH HER "

"But she's more close with Dani~"

"Then ask Dani."